LegacyGT.com

carbon fiber radiator shroud

Mmmmm, that would be awesome. I'm still holding on to hope that madrig makes a replica SYMS intake/airbox w/ snorkel to get rid of the shitty Cobb box.

https://syms.jp/car_category/intake_legacy_blbp/

like this: https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/canada-carbon-fiber-snorkel-sold-281297.html?t=281297

purple? not sti pink?

When I got the vehicle I was real opposed to having sti anything on it. Sort of the "oh look at my cool sti stuff" thing I was trying to go against. Then after a lot of debate I thought QSM would look best with a dark purple. So g2 caliper paint, purple demon eyes and various outer accessories. Then I saw madrigs blue carbon. I like the grown up adult legacy look but I also like boy racer because it's basically a midlife crisis car lol.

In a few weeks I'll basically have to stay off this place because there are so many beautiful looking parts I want.

When I got the vehicle I was real opposed to having sti anything on it. Sort of the "oh look at my cool sti stuff" thing I was trying to go against. Then after a lot of debate I thought QSM would look best with a dark purple. So g2 caliper paint, purple demon eyes and various outer accessories. Then I saw madrigs blue carbon. I like the grown up adult legacy look but I also like boy racer because it's basically a midlife crisis car lol.

In a few weeks I'll basically have to stay off this place because there are so many beautiful looking parts I want.

I once had my account & ip address banned because this place is like fire to a fire bug.

A purple and back CF weave would be epic!

The more people I can get on board with purple and black weave the better. The supplier that madrig has linked to in the past doesn't have any so I'm not sure how hard it is to find and do things with. But I think a matching colored hood scoop, wing, and jdm wagon strip would be phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have two radiator shroud cover for sale

140 usd shipped

this version you can not install the snorkel and no hood clip .

[ATTACH]282159[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]282160[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]282161[/ATTACH][/quote

I'll take one if available still. Any battery covers or alternator covers sitting on your shelves?

• 3 months later...