LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhh... wait.... you met my friend right??? outside his girls apartments or something like that?? he said u were moving i think... hes the one that sold the car to me... hahaha...

hahah ohhh ok, he said he was "tingtang" or maybe I mis-understood. either way, nice to meet him/you/drunk. ;)

brian

Anyone here going to the SUBA Performance meet on Sunday? I was going to start a thread, but it seems a little late and I could have sworn there already was one here (Although, I can't seem to find it.)
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Anyone here going to the SUBA Performance meet on Sunday? I was going to start a thread, but it seems a little late and I could have sworn there already was one here (Although, I can't seem to find it.)

So what's deal just came back from a week long vaca in powell?

i was wondering where you been.. but we have a plan to go to bandimere on 9/9.. it would be great if you could bring your car and your wifes car... theres suppose to be quite the few of us going already... heres the thread...

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119164&page=6

Nice. Sounds like a good time. There was a car meet at SUBA Performance this past Sunday. Wasn't sure who all was going to show up. I managed to make it (albeit quite a bit late due to difficulties) and there were some pretty neato cars there. Didn't recognize anyone though so barely spoke to people. Just got a taste of what was out there.

That sounds awesome, gg! My wife and I are very interested in doing the Lake Powell houseboat thing... we will be shooting for our first trip in 2010 or 2011 and need to figure out how big of a group to get together.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

That sounds awesome, gg! My wife and I are very interested in doing the Lake Powell houseboat thing... we will be shooting for our first trip in 2010 or 2011 and need to figure out how big of a group to get together.

I would definitely recommend this! This was my first time and my wife and I went with 10 other people with the majority of them having gone 10+ times. We were lucky with the whole deal because our friends actually own their own house boat and wake + fishing boats so all we did was tag along. I believe renting a house boat starts at $1000 a day and goes up as the size of the house boat grows....not a big deal if you get at least 10 people. It's a blast and your kids would love it. The best part was the lake is soooo big you can ethier dock in a isolated cove for days without seeing anyone or bounce around and meet up with other house boats and party! I'm definitely going back next year!! GOOD TIMES :)

Again, let me know if you are wanting to come to the BBQ on the 6th, so we know how much stuff to get.

thanks

I'll go! Not sure how many others are planning to attend. Maybe we can scare tingtang and gg out of their dark holes for an afternoon. ;) Is there anything you want me to bring? Food, other people, etc..? PM with directions and whatnot and I'll see you Sunday. \o/

• 1 month later...
^theres a pretty big meet on sundays at the sonic in the DTC area... off of I-225 and tamarac i think it is.... but theres not many legacies... theres also the pirates meet every wed at the 24hr starbucks on colorado blvd... other than those 2 no... we usually have a legacy meet like every month or every other month.... we havent had one in awhile and i think we are due up for one... before it gets EXTREMELY cold.... any1 got any ideas???

^theres a pretty big meet on sundays at the sonic in the DTC area... off of I-225 and tamarac i think it is.... but theres not many legacies... theres also the pirates meet every wed at the 24hr starbucks on colorado blvd... other than those 2 no... we usually have a legacy meet like every month or every other month.... we havent had one in awhile and i think we are due up for one... before it gets EXTREMELY cold.... any1 got any ideas???

That would be kind of a far drive for him as he is in Utah! :lol: