LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

oh yea i also got new vinyl's that read "speed racer" across the door panels; some of those 'bullet holes' for my trunk; a new dual-wing, extra-tall spoiler (for downforce driving around town) and some of those pimp chrome fenders. those visual mods plus the "9.59" I have written in soap on the back window should make me pretty irresistible to the ladies and gentleman alike.

:lol:

You forgot the VTEC badge...

Did you get the LGT Megan or OB Megan?

If you guys have the meet on 6/21 or 22 I will be in. The g/f is going out of town that weekend so I'm free to play with the boys. Assuming I don't get in another car accident that is... :redface:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You forgot the VTEC badge...

Did you get the LGT Megan or OB Megan?

If you guys have the meet on 6/21 or 22 I will be in. The g/f is going out of town that weekend so I'm free to play with the boys. Assuming I don't get in another car accident that is... :redface:

i was gonna do vtec, but decided on getting "honda powered" license plate frames and type-r badges, I wanted to simplify the awesome-ness. ;)

I got the lgt specific megan's. I liked the idea of the OB's on the lgt, but I wanted a more aggressive drop, and won't be running the LGT to the mountains anymore like I originally planned. [***edit: mountains as in un-paved roads, the lgt will definitely be in the mountains!!!***]

I originally wanted about 1" off the stock height, but I think I'd like to set it at a ~3/4" drop. One thing I am worried about is that the original user did not lube them properly before install... he's on the forum, (positive itrader etc) and I don't think he'd make that mistake - but you never know, so it'd be nice to have some people I trust give them a once over. They are currently "en route." I might even take them over to jon @ flatirons to have him take a look once they arrive just to make sure everything is good.

And we all should just rent a few brad pitt movies, get a bottle of wine and a few bridal magazines, maybe even a box of kittens.. and leave the girls while we do man things :)

Edited by bsdzine

brian

:lol::lol:

ted, i was expecting you to:

A.) tell me I should have gotten KW's

B.) commend me for thinking of brake bias

C.) reprimand me for not understanding the brake bias (if "B" was an epic fail)

but no, all I get is love for brad pitt, and a mental image of you, open-jawed, with a blank stare, watching the Mexican. :lol:

note to self: don't mention brad pitt during install days or install days will be substituted for man-lovin' movie days :rolleyes:;)

brian

:lol::lol:

ted, i was expecting you to:

A.) tell me I should have gotten KW's

B.) commend me for thinking of brake bias

C.) reprimand me for not understanding the brake bias (if "B" was an epic fail)

but no, all I get is love for brad pitt, and a mental image of you, open-jawed, with a blank stare, watching the Mexican. :lol:

note to self: don't mention brad pitt during install days or install days will be substituted for man-lovin' movie days :rolleyes:;)

A.) You will get them in the end

B.) I am EXTREMELY proud that you are doing suspension and brakes before more power. Most peeps NEVER do that. More-over, the fact that you are adding a little more rear bias is awesome.

C.) See B

Oh yeah, and lastly...

BRAD PITT FTMFW!!!!!

:spin:

lol, ok if this thread turns into some brad pitt thread, i'm selling the car. ;)

thanks all-mighty ted for the compliments! ;)

.... well, when you are ready to sell, let me know....

Oh, and in Troy.... one word... damn! My only gay moment in life! :spin::lol:

Cbroo, I saw you in your sexy leggy cruising up Cottonwood on Sunday. Very nice!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I have to work until about 10:30-11, but if you do something on the south end, I may try to come afterwards. Call me if anything comes together.

I agree Nick, we need to hang out soon!

Anyone want to come over and clean the house on Sunday? Huh? Anyone....... ok, so guys night out it is! :lol:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Anyone want to come over and clean the house on Sunday? Huh? Anyone....... ok, so guys night out it is! :lol:

As long as you stock the house with alcohol and women, we won't notice the difference. :p

Psh ... I was just shooting for a little spontaneity.

The chick pissed me off this morning, so I decided to blow her off tonight, thus why I thought I'd see if anyone was free.

I don't know know if I'll be able to make it next weekend or not...but I have a suggestion for the location. Not really central....but that bbq place in the Castle Rock Outlets parking lot would be a good one (and that way if anyone brings their better half, they'll have something to do while everyone hangs out). I forget the name of the bbq, but we've gone there after your suggestion and it's definetly one of the best bbq's we've had

Hey I'm all for trying a new BBQ place, and it's not too far from me ... but it's WAY out of the way for anyone who doesn't live on the south end of town. I'd kind of like to see some of the folks who have a harder time making our typically south-centric meets.

Any other suggestions? Maybe off of I-25 and Colorado maybe? That would seemingly be a little more accessible for folks west or north.

I wouldn't mind the drive at all, I need to start exploring the denver area more - get too lost most of the time ;)

besides 22.2 avg mpg is the best i've been at with my car so far! (driving like a little old lady lately!)

brian