LegacyGT.com

2010 LGT stock jpipe-gauging interest

Is anyone here interested in a clean stock jpipe and cat with around 60k miles on it. It has been hanging out in my shed way too long and I want to commit fully to keeping the GT so I am considering parting with it if there is a member in need/want.

Edit-the title got me this morning---going to have my coffee and breakfast now.

Is anyone here interested in a clean stock jpipe and cat with around 60k miles on it. It has been hanging out in my shed way too long and I want to commit fully to keeping the GT so I am considering parting with it if there is a member in need/want.

I don't necessarily need one, but how much are you looking to get for it?

Not to be the devils advocate here, but that is a really expensive part that you might want to keep. If by chance, and lets hope it never happens, your state decides to be crazy like California, that factory cat will become a very valuable commodity. Just my two cents coming from that crazy place.

Not to be the devils advocate here, but that is a really expensive part that you might want to keep. If by chance, and lets hope it never happens, your state decides to be crazy like California, that factory cat will become a very valuable commodity. Just my two cents coming from that crazy place.
I have one laying in my garage and am hesitant to let it go too.

Odds are, it would pass either way, and judging by the cars I pass on the road everyday mine would be the least of the EPAs problems. And the parts I'm storing are more likely to rust away to nothing in my shed than anything else. You can see where the shields and bolts are starting to rust. They were pretty clean when I removed it. If I had a better place to store them maybe. But my car isn't going anywhere and taking it back to stock isn't going to happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived