LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 5th gen today?? -V4

Did you get a flat on one of you front tires? Would spare fit over the rear brakes. On one of my vehicle with bigger brakes I would have to move my rear to the front and put the spare on the rear if I got a flat tire in the front. You could also search out a STI spare tire for the future.

Yikes, now I feel stupid.

Well, I finally got around to installing the transmission mount I've had in the garage for... 2 years? Maybe 3? Either way, there's a noticeable reduction in driveline slop (snubbed it out trying to back off the ramps with only the clutch pedal, if that's any indication). Still some there, though, time to go shopping for a front engine mount!

As much as that job sucked to do on my back, time to go do it again- the Baja is getting the hand-me-down part, and boy, does it need it...

Follow up: sucked to do on the Baja, too.

Edited by cww516

Went to Fl4t Fest in Madison, WI this weekend and took home a Best Of Class award! My local friend who has a 380 hp 4th gen LGT wagon also took one home for her car as well! It was a really fun event, glad I was able to make it out. Also did a bit of fun reckless driving with a crew on the way back home (100+ miles of straight highway). Held my own with a bunch of 15+ STI on highway pulls, and even hung with a SRT8 Charger and Camaro SS that happened upon us on the way. Been a while since I've cut loose on open road like that, what a blast.

oEc17oZ.thumb.jpg.e7126ac108387f4a4adcce6b1c276021.jpg

2cQwoRC.thumb.jpg.60bd57a779c5a0078d397d17a053ff9f.jpg

AVYAwif.thumb.jpg.3fe29ad8272107b72d96849f0340f4c1.jpg

0YHKFoh.thumb.jpg.4d6a685bff659e4668b1d59457fedc89.jpg

They had to because they were coming up to the overpass where there is no shoulder. I was expecting to see a real bad accident in my rear view cause that area is usually congested.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Went to Fl4t Fest in Madison, WI this weekend and took home a Best Of Class award! My local friend who has a 380 hp 4th gen LGT wagon also took one home for her car as well! It was a really fun event, glad I was able to make it out. Also did a bit of fun reckless driving with a crew on the way back home (100+ miles of straight highway). Held my own with a bunch of 15+ STI on highway pulls, and even hung with a SRT8 Charger and Camaro SS that happened upon us on the way. Been a while since I've cut loose on open road like that, what a blast.

Man, I'm still bummed I missed the chance to meet up with you! I should have parked by the show and not back in the shade.:)

I saw your friend win and walk back to her car (as I was waling back to my car). I imagine we were so close a couple of times. I'll give you my number for the next meet and make it a little easier.

Congrats on the win!

Did you get a flat on one of you front tires? Would spare fit over the rear brakes. On one of my vehicle with bigger brakes I would have to move my rear to the front and put the spare on the rear if I got a flat tire in the front. You could also search out a STI spare tire for the future.
You would need an 04 sti spare for the correct lug spacing. Or just have a spacer on hand as mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cbcc4ed82c4d1848684448d09f730c12.jpge674d57a2a73b233916a49792e9bc974.jpg

Did this backing out of the garage this morning. 10 years there and never done this before. Thankfully the painted cap is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I clipped a garbage can resulting in similar damage. Upside: let me buy folding mirror housing, which were surprisingly cheap.

I clipped a garbage can resulting in similar damage. Upside: let me buy folding mirror housing, which were surprisingly cheap.

They are like $65 on Rockauto which is better than I expected. The one with a turn signal is $112. But, I would need 2, paint the caps and wire them up.

I just installed the fumoto's in a few of my work trucks. The crush washer doesn't crush down all the way. It only indents a little bit to create the seal.

I had a bad washer on one of mine and I just removed it and installed it with some black gasket maker. It has been leak free for a couple of weeks and a few thousand miles.

I agree with Sarang, if it's not leaking it's working properly.

I think I can still see it a bit. Is it leaking at all? I've always tightened my oil plug "just enough but not too much"

Is not leaking but my oil light turned on, I checked the dipstick and it said I’m 1/2 qt low. This has been happening since I bought the car , but every time I take it to the dealer for an oil test consumption they say it passes (3 times already) :mad: so when I noticed the washer was visible I thought it might be the culprit but it doesn’t seem to be leaking

I did this to my stock wheels last night.

I will get a pick of them on the car with the over spray on the tires cleaned up... and the dirty car cleaned up too. I really like how it looks on the car. Now, I'm considering doing the same to the grill.

IMG_6060.thumb.jpg.d3a9377fe7aff19201ada1bf7e34d56a.jpg

Installed fog lights

http://imgur.com/gallery/qallbkZ

Also thinking of lowering it with Eibach springs , but I remember reading that I have to roll the fenders, can any one confirm this ? I have 245/45/18 48mm offset

Edited by Niko0422

Installed fog lights

http://imgur.com/gallery/qallbkZ

Also thinking of lowering it with Eibach springs , but I remember reading that I have to roll the fenders, can any one confirm this ? I have 245/45/18 48mm offset

FWIW, I'm running Eibach springs with 245/45/17s + 53mm offset, and didn't need to roll.