LegacyGT.com

floor mat question

So I need to replace my floor mats (well, just the drivers one as there is a hole in it from my left heel, but they come as a set) - does anyone know if the 6th gen (2015-2019) mats will fit properly in a 5th gen? I can find lots of those, but not so much for the 10-14.

I really wanted to get the same as what I have (the ones that say Legacy GT) but they don't seem to be available. The pictures show the 6th gen as being very similar to the 5th in shape, but no idea on the size.

(I really don't like the all-weather ones, so looking for carpeted mats)

So I need to replace my floor mats (well, just the drivers one as there is a hole in it from my left heel, but they come as a set) - does anyone know if the 6th gen (2015-2019) mats will fit properly in a 5th gen? I can find lots of those, but not so much for the 10-14.

I really wanted to get the same as what I have (the ones that say Legacy GT) but they don't seem to be available. The pictures show the 6th gen as being very similar to the 5th in shape, but no idea on the size.

(I really don't like the all-weather ones, so looking for carpeted mats)

Found carpeted mats for the 10-14 on Ebay... not bad pricing either. I linked them below.

FLOOR MATS ON EBAY: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Subaru-Legacy-Floor-Mats-New-2010-2014-Four-Mats-New-OEM-JDM/153503842569?hash=item23bd8ac109:g:3owAAOSwUt1c66Rv

I think Crosstrek and Impreza ones fit for some years, but I don't want mats that say "crosstrek" or "Impreza" on them... The ones above that say "Legacy" would be fine - I wonder if the STi mats fit? In pictures, a lot of the mats look very similar in size... I bet the new Legacy ones would fit just fine... was sort of hoping someone had a 5th and 6th gen car and could compare!