LegacyGT.com

Looking to buy your old oem downpipes.

subiesin1

Got an old oem downpipe laying around, making the switch to stage 2 soon?we ll im looking to buy your old oem downpipes, message me for a price. Paying anywhere between 500-650. Number is 413-992-8130 thanks.

Updated prices!

I pay with PayPal business prior to shipping, funds get released one day after tracking is marked as delivered on PayPal and item is verified as what it should be. Have bought from about 8 of you guys already let’s keep it coming!

(Can be shipped for 22 dollars in a flat rate if you have a saw saw)

Edited by subiesin1

I'll hunt around for my OEM one I never disposed of properly at work. Shipping would suck ass but I could use the money given the fact that a new short block is sitting in its crate in my living room now :lol:

Shipping is like $21. Cut them down with a saw a put them in a large priority flat rate box.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
not from me, I had exchanged a few text from him and we agreed on a price. However, he never sent funds so I never chopped up my downpipe

I can vouch for him; I will say there was a mix-up with the shipping addresses, but we worked together to sort things out and he was in good contact for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Got an old oem downpipe laying around, making the switch to stage 2 soon?we ll im looking to buy your old oem downpipes, message me for a price. Paying anywhere between 500-650. Number is 413-992-8130 thanks.

Updated prices!

I pay with PayPal business prior to shipping, funds get released one day after tracking is marked as delivered on PayPal and item is verified as what it should be. Have bought from about 8 of you guys already let’s keep it coming!

(Can be shipped for 22 dollars in a flat rate if you have a saw saw)

Updated prices bump!

• 2 weeks later...