LegacyGT.com

Recommended Brake Pads/rotors.

Mathew1714

Currently have a setup of the Sti Brembo Calipers for my front and rear and i am looking for new brake pads.

I have Hawk HP+ pads on right now but they are starting to get a little thin and i wanted to get different pads cause the squeaking on them is just not worth the performance that it puts. They are great pads other then the squeaking.

Any recommendations for brake pads??

Also going to be ordering front rotors right now they are just some normal rotors, i am looking to find some slotted rotors that will perform good!

Car runs about 335 to the wheels so looking for some pads/rotors that will perform great!

[/size]

I am currently running EBC bluestuff with my Brembos and they are incredible. Best bite I have experienced on anything short of a full track pad, and they also have great cold bite. Extremely low noise for the performance level. However, they do dust, but the dust seems easier to clean than the Hawk dust was.

I've tried Hawk HPS, HP+, and EBC Yellowstuff and the Bluestuff are definitely my favorite.

I am currently running EBC bluestuff with my Brembos and they are incredible. Best bite I have experienced on anything short of a full track pad, and they also have great cold bite. Extremely low noise for the performance level. However, they do dust, but the dust seems easier to clean than the Hawk dust was.

I've tried Hawk HPS, HP+, and EBC Yellowstuff and the Bluestuff are definitely my favorite.

Yeah I don't mind the dust I clean my wheels weekly so it's no big deal I just hate the squeaking that the HAWK have I'll look into EBC thanks!

I also prefer Porterfield R4s - best pads I've ever put on a car yet....

I've run Hawks previously on the LGT and the R4S is much better all the way around. I've also run Akebonos on my Audi and will switch there - and EBCs on my Camaro will also get switched out....

The only downside is they are pricey - but worth it....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived