LegacyGT.com

08-09 front mesh grill

Does anyone know if rrev is still in business? I have tried to email him but he hasn’t replied back, but his store seems to be taking orders. Any input would be great.

• 1 month later...
Update, He ended up making a shipping label for the grill but he never ship for three weeks. So I opened a PayPal claim against him and he finally responded back to my emails. He told me that the 08-09 unpainted Grill is out of stock and he would send me a carbon fiber one for the same price. It was shipped to my house within five days. But unfortunately he sent a 05-07 grill. So I reached out to him again through PayPal and he has not responded for over three days so far. In a couple days I’m going to have to escalate it to the PayPal to get my money back

he forgot my order because he was sold out on the unpainted grill and he just basically forgot about my order, that’s why for three weeks it was dormant. I had no luck contacting him through his emails but he only responded to PayPal emails.

Update, I was issued a refund. This is what he sent through PayPal massaging

“No worries. I will issue you a refund for now and let you know once the grill is available again, sorry 05 to 07 grille are all out now.”

“ Here's the refund, sorry for the trouble”

So I am guessing the 08-09 grills are out as well