LegacyGT.com

‘05 GT wagon for sale on BAT

In case anyone is following this, I have been trying to post a 2005 GT 5EAT with a brand new shortblock, heads redecked, valves done, turbo rebuild by Pure Turbos in Oceanside.

Only mod is some lowering springs. Passes smog.

I don't have priveleges to post in the classifieds and I have been trying for months.

It's early and I read the heads were rednecked... :lol: Good morning guys!

Gotta participate for privileges bud. It's not hard to get 15 posts or whatever it is.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure its 10 posts, but you have to be approved by an admin which I cant find or get any response from.

There's not a whole lot to talk about. Its a pretty small community... I contributed some good info about my rebuild.

I don't have much to say, just trying to sell my legacy

Pretty sure its 10 posts, but you have to be approved by an admin which I cant find or get any response from.

There's not a whole lot to talk about. Its a pretty small community... I contributed some good info about my rebuild.

I don't have much to say, just trying to sell my legacy

Notice: Due to increasing new member registrations and issues with members not following the rules in the marketplace, restrictions have been added that require new members to be registered for 30 days and to have 15 contributory posts before they can access the marketplace.

Newly Registered Members can VIEW the marketplace and threads, but will not be able to SELL, nor post in other FS threads, until they have satisfied the 30-day and 15-post requirements.

From the link I posted.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/our-sites-general-sale-rules-all-members-please-review-195213.html?t=195213

You are at 16 as of this post, so you should try again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

wow, kudos for the seller for getting that much scratch for his wagon.  Some pluses for sure, the 6 speed among them but dang, $21k is top top dollar for this example IMHO 

Edited by shralp
  • Thanks 1

Wow thanks for sharing! Definitely wouldn’t call that “unmolested”, but very clean and low miles for sure. Tastefully modified, though I didn’t care for the painted strut tower brace. Having the original window sticker too was a nice touch with the sale. Really makes me want to keep mine stock…other than things I had already planned on doing (suspension, wheels and bumper). Wish I had some more stuff from the PO though…