LegacyGT.com

Forum Longevity

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you could, by any means possible, STFU and just do the 2nd part I'd call that a win. It's good to know that in our time of need... no Admin is posting in here. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

well yeah facebook groups suck, it's all a dick measuring contest.

Even the ones that do have experienced people the info is not organized in any useful form. They would be great for events or news outreach, but as a repository of knowledge non forum social media is inferior and encourages young people to stop with the superficial stage 2 off the shelf knockoff crap they had to pay a shop to do. People can't even change their own oil or air filter because the pics for the gram don't get enough clout...

The software is old....but its comforting. HAHA

Stupid Facebook groups are killing the forums. Have fun trying to research your Check engine light codes on Facebook. Endless crap there with little to no resolutions posted.

Damn kids need to get off my lawn!

im gonna have people PM you when they spot me.:lol:

I've been telling people to PM him for 3 years now.

This is my life as the owner/operator/investor/CPOMasterTroll.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Where's your donation is the bigger question? :iam:

10-29-2006

Total Posts

ZERO DOLLARS DONATED :rolleyes:

You see my blue name it's because I donated. There's a rank below it as well. It says Premium Donator. Pwned.