LegacyGT.com

highest milage 3.6R?

I passed on it

not sure why the trans thought it was in 5th gear it clearly was not...(no slipping)

Did you manually shift it? Our Tribeca doesnt lock the tc in manual mode, could that have been the issue?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I let it shift auto and result was the same... i was expecting about 2k at 60

Ya that's what I would expect as well... even though I have a 2.5 it goes below 1500 RPM while at 60. A 3.6 would obviously be higher up in RPMs considering it's bigger. But it should not be higher than like 2500 RPMs.

Ya that's what I would expect as well... even though I have a 2.5 it goes below 1500 RPM while at 60. A 3.6 would obviously be higher up in RPMs considering it's bigger. But it should not be higher than like 2500 RPMs.

the 3.6 should be lower in the rpm range it is more powerful and can pull while in a higher gear

My Legacy is doing something like 2100 at 60 after the torque converter locks. Hell, it *shifts* at like 2400 while I’m accelerating into the freeway with the converter *unlocked.*

The Outback might have a shorter differential ratio, but not *that* much shorter. It kind of sounds like it’s not shifting out of third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Legacy is doing something like 2100 at 60 after the torque converter locks. Hell, it *shifts* at like 2400 while I’m accelerating into the freeway with the converter *unlocked.*

The Outback might have a shorter differential ratio, but not *that* much shorter. It kind of sounds like it’s not shifting out of third.

I lied. I downshifted while cruising on the highway the other day. At 60, it was doing about 2000 in 5th, about 2500 in 4th, and 3500 in 3rd.

OK,

I have had the car for 2 weeks and I have been slowly getting it up to snuff

New Ford Mustang GT LED fogs

Repaired the remote start

Got the remaining outstanding recalls done

Transmission serviced

Oil changed

New Tires

Will need to have the latest TCM update applied to address the judder under light load

In the spring I am going to refresh the suspension with new bushings, control arms, and shocks from a 13-14 outback along with a 20mm rear bar.. and a Miromoto HID kit.

Edited by YeuEmMaiMai