LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all,

I sold 2006 spec.B #303 back in 2008 (I have no info on the current owner or where the car is now), and stopped checking the forum soon afterward. I logged on today because I'm thinking of buying another spec.B, and I noticed folks were trying to track me down about my car a few years ago. Sorry it has taken so long (6 years!) to respond. I sent a PM to fallenhero about my old car. Looks like he determined his car was #304?

Here's my old car's VIN, if someone would like to look into it again:

4S3BL676X66206963

- The Mace

I have 045 and 175, both wrecked. 045 will drive again. 175's frame damage appears terminal. If I can twist Boxkitas arm there might be a frame swap in the works. I'll store the shell on my farm in case, who knows but, I'll try to keep all the unique stuff together for some sort of replica or maybe parts to keep another one going.

#143 Spec B. owner here, I was surprised but this was the dream car I ended up getting 5 months ago. It's had it's own share of issues though, just some pictures of the five month adventures; broken uppipes, bent control arms and trailing arms, rusting t-hose clamps, and one of the tires that ended up shredding off, as well some broken hardware but I've managed to get it mechanically sound.

I plan to fix the body (or fit a wide body) after I fix a transmission in one of my other cars but for now, it drives like a dream.IMG_20201226_112921.jpg

IMG_20201226_112912.jpg

IMG_20201226_113111.jpg

20200930_131737-1.jpg

20201015_193122.jpg

20201013_183536.jpg

1608668493761.jpg

1606532035310.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
My Son has #444/500 with a lot of Grim speed Mods Fast as Hell. He also Just bought #123/500 Stock. Both Clean in Sarver Pa.

I’m a stones-throw away in Lower Burrell with family scattered all across the AK Valley. Keep an eye out for my highly-modded 09 LGT.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

My Son has #444/500 with a lot of Grim speed Mods Fast as Hell. He also Just bought #123/500 Stock. Both Clean in Sarver Pa.
If you're willing to share, how much are the good ones like these going for these days?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I’m a stones-throw away in Lower Burrell with family scattered all across the AK Valley. Keep an eye out for my highly-modded 09 LGT.

You are in Burrell, that is where we used to live (on reed right behind GE) to you go to the 4south meets at the old K-Mart on Friday nights? If not, stop down we got the two grey Specs. would love to chat a while.

If you're willing to share, how much are the good ones like these going for these days?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

We got the 444 modded for 4k but it needed transmission work. Long story but it Still does LOL he is sending it to TPG to get new clutch and tuning.

123 which is clean and stock we got for 5200. I might know where 253 is coming up for sale.

FYI When I say we it's more my son who has this crazy expensive car habit LOL

You are in Burrell, that is where we used to live (on reed right behind GE) to you go to the 4south meets at the old K-Mart on Friday nights? If not, stop down we got the two grey Specs. would love to chat a while.

I don’t know of this meet but I also dont do social media. PM me some details of you don’t mind.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Hey all

FOR SALE

I have a 2006 spec b, and it has 104,443 miles on it.

Here are some of the stats

IMG_1769.thumb.png.7ea02af058b50942dfe0abf221e776f1.png

IMG_1033.jpg.c09178d95650d60b3578b4b0966d3802.jpg

If anyone’s interested I’m willing to negotiate

Looking for 13k obo

Car will need timing belt done soon. Also needs minor bodywork, couple small dings and bumper scuff.

I was going to do the work myself but with a baby on the way and work overload I really am looking to give this Beauty to someone who can take over the care I have for this car.

It’s been garage kept and is still very clean car. I also have most stock parts except for stock rims. I believe this car will truly be worth something someday as it is very rare and those who know, well, know. I have paperwork as well for when car was bought and parts. No expenses were spared on this vehicle, it’s been professionally worked on and works as it should. Please contact if interested, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
I bought number 423 two weeks ago and will start to work on getting into a better shape in a little while. The first thing to fix is the AC control unit as I can't get it inspected without the defrost turning on so need to do some work there for sure.

Purchased #129 back in March. I believe I'm the 5th owner at this point. It has lived quite a life on the east coast and in Texas.

Since I bought it, I've had to spend quite a bit just to fix and upgrade worn or broken parts. Had to get it properly tuned but so far she's been running pretty good. I tackled fixing the AC recently and I've been chasing cylinder 3 roughness issues which turned out to be coil pack thankfully. Spent more than I paid for already and I probably overpaid for it but hey it's a project car and I always wanted a Spec.B.

Current mod list

• Cobb V3 dyno tuned by Keith at AWDTuning (250/300 on 93)
  • IAG Street AOS (Neon Yellow)
  • AEM 320LPH E85 Fuel Pump
  • Koyo Radiator
  • Get a Dom Tune Cylinder 4 Cooling Mod
  • 225/47-17 GT Radial Champiro SX2
  • 17x7.5 +43 TRD Forged Wheels
  • Grimspeed 3 Port Boost Controller
  • Turbosmart Kompact Recirculated BPV
  • VF46 Turbo
  • Perrin TMIC
  • Grimspeed Alternator Cover
  • Subtle Solutions Radiator Shroud
  • Catless down pipe
  • OEM Catless up pipe
  • X-Force Catback Exhaust
  • Steering Dampener Lockdown (copy of Perrin)
  • Cobb Short Shifter
  • Faction Fab Shifter bushings
  • BilletWorkz Shift knob
  • JDM blacked out HID headlights (harness and modded by @AW4BYT)
  • JDM battery and power steering covers

I have a VF52 waiting to put on next. I'll likely do that along with a full top feed conversion, new lines etc and flex fuel. I think I might go ELH and do an EWG as well while it can still be tuned. But before I continue with the power I must upgrade the suspension!

51414189191_5bf9c3e85f_h.jpg

51414450168_3750f52e50_h.jpg

51415144365_c359cbaf1b_h.jpg

Edited by java

Purchased #129 back in March. I believe I'm the 5th owner at this point. It has lived quite a life on the east coast and in Texas.

Since I bought it, I've had to spend quite a bit just to fix and upgrade worn or broken parts. Had it get it properly tuned but so far she's been running pretty good. I tackled fixing the AC recently and I've been chasing cylinder 3 roughness issues which turned out to be coil pack thankfully. Spent more than I paid for already and I probably overpaid for it but hey it's a project car and I always wanted a Spec.B.

Current mod list

• Cobb V3 dyno tuned by Keith at AWDTuning (250/300 on 93)
  • IAG Street AOS (Neon Yellow)
  • AEM 320LPH E85 Fuel Pump
  • Koyo Radiator
  • Get a Dom Tune Cylinder 4 Cooling Mod
  • 225/47-17 GT Radial Champiro SX2
  • 17x7.5 +43 TRD Forged Wheels
  • Grimspeed 3 Port Boost Controller
  • Turbosmart Kompact Recirculated BPV
  • VF46 Turbo
  • Perrin TMIC
  • Grimspeed Alternator Cover
  • Subtle Solutions Radiator Shroud
  • Catless down pipe
  • OEM Catless up pipe
  • X-Force Catback Exhaust
  • Steering Dampener Lockdown (copy of Perrin)
  • Cobb Short Shifter
  • Faction Fab Shifter bushings
  • BilletWorkz Shift knob
  • JDM blacked out HID headlights (harness and modded by @AW4BYT)
  • JDM battery and power steering covers

My god lower that thing please :spin::lol: I Now REALLY like my 18s on a 40 series lower some. I am going to 17s with a 45 series for winter. 250 is very nice. you can do more with the 6 speed once you get more parts.

My god lower that thing please :spin::lol: I Now REALLY like my 18s on a 40 series lower some. I am going to 17s with a 45 series for winter. 250 is very nice. you can do more with the 6 speed once you get more parts.

:lol: Yea it hurts to look at the car sometimes, especially the front gap. Still deciding if I'll go a budget route or not.

Does anyone in the group here know a good way to get a refurbished or new brick red leather seat for a 06 Spec B? I have noticed many pictures in the group of ripped seats and wanted to know if there was a good place to go to to get the seats redone?

• 1 month later...
Java, did you do your suspension upgrade? I am looking at doing this next and repairing all the bushing at the same time. What suspension did you go with?

Haven't yet, I'm still deciding on what to go with. I know for sure I'll do Whiteline rear lateral links and Mevotech front control arms. Then eventually the rest of the bushings. But as far as the coils or springs I can't really decide. I really want to do Feal or any of the available coilovers with Swift springs. But lately I've been reverting to Tein Flex Z's or a basic lowering spring setup but even that's going to be within the same range with all new parts. But we'll see what the budget allows or I'll just gut it out for now.

I've been battling a coolant leak lately so my attention had turned to that. But I think I resolved it so I can get back to focusing on suspension. However my focus flip flops between taking care of suspension and moving forward with power mods and fuel upgrades LOL

Edited by java