LegacyGT.com

FL: Lgt ltd with STI 6Mt

What is is worth in your opinion?

For reference, the only other 5th Gen GT that has an STi 6MT swap that I know of was originally listed at $16k with what looks like a decent amount of modification more with almost half the mileage. https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/eagle-idaho-2010-legacy-2-5gt-sold-279852.html?t=279852

there's a couple GTs listed online right now for $14k with 90-105k miles on them, bone stock...add in 40-50k more miles, a CVS receipt worth of modifications(which you never get your money back out of)...unless you find another enthusiast on nasioc or the facebook pages, i'd be surprised if you get more than 10-12 out of it. i'm not saying you should do it, but it may be worth your time to talk to a dealer or 2 and carmax and see what it appraises for just as it sits...don't tell em about all the mods and stuff, just what they can see, and see what they have to offer.

Fwiw bbpeiks car sold for 12 and his was the first sti swapped car, clean title,

My title was rebuilt without that but more heavily modified and I sold it for 10 with about 60k. I can't recall what his had but I bet it was similar.

In case it helps:

I recently bought a 2010 LGT with 160k miles on it for $9,000. The ONLY reason I payed that much is because the car is completely BONE STOCK. In my mind, modified cars (especially a turbo Subaru) are usually worth less than the unmolested ones.

Also, I am in Colorado, where we pay a premium for AWD/4WD.

My 2012 with lots of suspension, reliability and drivability mods, in nearly mint condition at 60k miles and a detailed maintenance history, never saw snow, rarely saw rain, and never exposed to road salt, was sold for $15,500.

Car had no rust, garaged, babied. Even had the "skid plate below the turbo" replaced as it had an area of rust". The shocks were great but had some spots of corrosion so I put new shocks on. Car is in immaculate condition. Only uses about 1/2 qt of synthetic oil in 5k. Anything that was worn or wearing out was replaced. The car is more like new than used. Multiple driving, convenience and reliability mods. The STI trans change makes the car awsome. Glad you got $15,500. That sounds fair. I was going to get a Genesis G70 3.3 and add a Burger ECU and Burger intake. Car only comes as an automatic. At this point I will drive the Lgt. I fully expect to get near 300k miles out of it, based on Subaru history and how the car has held up. At this point the car is exactly as I want. Even has a tow hitch so I can use my bicycle carrier as needed. I was ready for an auto but I will continue with the 6 spd sti trans. That was the only major fault with the car. The oem trans sxxxed.