LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V2

SBT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
...I saw a silver 5th gen with an exhaust and wheels on Loudoun County Pkwy this evening, I think it was a GT and it sounded pretty nice. There alsi a white 4th gen wagon running around here as well, It's on wheels, gild Brembos, and has an exhaust.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • I Donated
Am I posting to a dead thread? [emoji38]

Yep. Nobody in the Mid-Atlantic owns these cars anymore. Most Subarus around here are now Outback 2.5is or WRXes. Most people who are looking for performance cars aren't driving anything in the Legacy lineup anymore. And those who are are generally staying on Facebook instead of making the effort to join a forum.

Let's face it, the 4th gen LGT is quickly reaching the bottom of its depreciation curve. Most of the people who own one now haven't figured out how to download Tapatalk onto their smartphones and don't even own a computer. So Facebook it is.

Saw what looked like an ABP BL on Hwy29 near West Gate Mall in Spartanburg, SC today. Looked, and sounded completely stock. We were sitting at the light in our 98 BD and you crossed in front of us.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Closed the shop in June 2018.

Start a new position in DC 1/7/19. Construction Project Management.

Looking at Charles Town/Harpers Ferry W VA area as the job is work from home and I dont need to be in the city daily.

Not far from me, Im about at the corner of Route 15 & Route 50 in Aldie. Let me know if you need anything!

• 2 months later...
Did you ever find a place in WV? I live in Charles Town and commute to DC daily, go figure.

Will be house hunting in person during spring break. Still looking at Charles Town and Harpers Ferry as #1.

"Commuting" from west coast until June.

Bro move to Loudoun County! What type of place are you looking for?

Room to stretch my legs (I would prefer some acreage), with a good community and schools to raise my family. I also need to be within a reasonable range (1-1.5 hour commute) to DC and a major airport (Dulles).

Cost of living in VA is higher. Coming from So Cal, I have had enough of million dollar apartments and excessive tax rates, not to mention the political atmosphere.

Ashburn growth is accelerating. A few years (8-10) ago, it was still pretty light, but now it reminds me of California with entire hills and valleys taken-over and covered in houses and urban sprawl.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Ashburn growth is accelerating. A few years (8-10) ago, it was still pretty light, but now it reminds me of California with entire hills and valleys taken-over and covered in houses and urban sprawl.

Exactly what I want to avoid.

Room to stretch my legs (I would prefer some acreage), with a good community and schools to raise my family. I also need to be within a reasonable range (1-1.5 hour commute) to DC and a major airport (Dulles).

Cost of living in VA is higher. Coming from So Cal, I have had enough of million dollar apartments and excessive tax rates, not to mention the political atmosphere.

Ashburn is it man. Im six miles from IAD, 26 miles to DC. We have some of the best schools in the country. Taxes here aren't all that bad considering. I also used to live in SoCal, and while ive found the cost of living to be pretty similar, I have to say VA is much much cleaner, newer and just overall a nicer quality of life.