LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Legacy today? [PNW Edition]

tpeterson4237

I haven't seen one of these threads yet, at least for the PNW, so thought I'd post some pics and start one! The sun was out for a while in Eugene these past couple of days, so I washed 'er up, detailed inside and out, and put on some new wheels and tires!

483297_10200588108201274_83278922_n.jpg

579357_10200588108241275_310306898_n.jpg

559206_10200588108281276_605145756_n.jpg

559294_10200588109001294_1496917949_n.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this!

I washed mine yesterday as well, buffed a few spots to get some scratches (mostly) out. I know a guy that details exotics for a living, so I'm gonna have him do a real detail on my car this summer, but I had a few spots that were bugging me too much to leave till then. Also changed the oil a little early, but that oil had track time on it so I figured she deserved it.

put on some new wheels and tires!

You sell the RPF1's yet?

Tried to take off my rear subaru emblem only to find out its riveted to the trunk...really wanted to paint it a different color also

Dude if it can work, I have spare front emblem that was stickied with adhesive on my front grille, but I debadged it. It had an "L7" overlay, but you can have it if you'd like!

Tyler P.

What happened to your old TMIC? Was it the stock one?

I had a Perrin fmic, put new motor in and sold fmic, went back to top mount but both the ones I picked up leaked so now I'm trying one with a lot less miles (40K) from a friends wrx and hoping this one doesn't leak. Gonna bullet proof it to be sure and go in for the waste gate tune Tomo. And boxkita is right :lol:

torque impresses girrls, hp impresses flat-bills

I have an oem i/c that came off my wagon at 101k. You'll need to clean it out, but it should be workable.

As in rinse some type of solvent cleaner through the core & clean grime off the outside? I'm picking up a new o ring from Subaru today. From the looks of it I can just pull the old one out and snap this one in its place

As in rinse some type of solvent cleaner through the core & clean grime off the outside? I'm picking up a new o ring from Subaru today. From the looks of it I can just pull the old one out and snap this one in its place

should be it. It was flowing well when the engine exploded. If I had a parts sprayer, I'd clean it up and ebay it for full retail.

Drove it as usual. Also got rid of a cheap muffler from an old car for $5. Put a bunch of honda and subaru parts for sale on the local craigslist.

Anyone need a cobb heatshield, oem after maf tube, oem turbo inlet or oem catted uppipe? Got them all...

Drove it as usual. Also got rid of a cheap muffler from an old car for $5. Put a bunch of honda and subaru parts for sale on the local craigslist.

Anyone need a cobb heatshield, oem after maf tube, oem turbo inlet or oem catted uppipe? Got them all...

a93x is going to need all those OEM parts to return his car back to stock before he can sell it. You should offer him a deal. :)

Can't believe you used this word, honda, in the same sentence as "SUBARU".:eek:

a93x is going to need all those OEM parts to return his car back to stock before he can sell it. You should offer him a deal. :)

Can't believe you used this word, honda, in the same sentence as "SUBARU".:eek:

Don't need any of those but boxkita is right :lol:

Unfortunently with the cost of the build I think I may be stuck with it for at least a year seeing as I won't get near as much back as I would like. I however still stilling my straight pipes if anyone is interested :)

@a93x -- If they're still for sale by the time I'm done with the shortblock replacement and I'm not too broke, I'll still come down and buy them from you.

Sounds good. "If" someone else comes before then though I'm gonna have to do that. I'm sure you can understand "money talks"

Emailed your CL ad, but got no response. I might want to snag that COBB heatshield, is it for the turbo or for the intake

Archived