LegacyGT.com

gift from Subaru

Got this today.

DSCN8695.thumb.JPG.f3cc4d940d5e7614b909e2f8124b6420.JPG

DSCN8696.thumb.JPG.262d74f81ef677b63e5f70eb638081aa.JPG

We recently had an issue with the leather seat on our 2018 Outback 3.6R.

Not sure if that had anything to do with this gift.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Well, enjoy it while it works! Every Dyson vacuum my family has had has been overly complex and broken a lot, and when you try to fix them, you find out that it's never worth it. I'll always take a Hoover commercial upright any day! For car cleaning I'll take a Ridgid shop vac.

That said, it's free. Can't argue with free! Enjoy the suction.

Well, enjoy it while it works! Every Dyson vacuum my family has had has been overly complex and broken a lot, and when you try to fix them, you find out that it's never worth it. I'll always take a Hoover commercial upright any day! For car cleaning I'll take a Ridgid shop vac.

That said, it's free. Can't argue with free! Enjoy the suction.

I will say, that it took me a while to figure out how to empty the container and let alone try and figure out how to get it back together.

Yes, overly complex. I must have spent 20+ minutes trying to figure it out.

The funny thing about getting this was, the other weekend I vacuumed all three cars. So no real use for it right now.

We have a Shark Rotator for the house, and I have the 16 gallon Craftsman in the basement and the small Ridgid in the shed. Just bought another Shark for the upstairs at home.

Hey I have three snow blowers...can't have to many toy's... LOL

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

I will say, that it took me a while to figure out how to empty the container and let alone try and figure out how to get it back together.

Yes, overly complex. I must have spent 20+ minutes trying to figure it out.

The funny thing about getting this was, the other weekend I vacuumed all three cars. So no real use for it right now.

We have a Shark Rotator for the house, and I have the 16 gallon Craftsman in the basement and the small Ridgid in the shed. Just bought another Shark for the upstairs at home.

Hey I have three snow blowers...can't have to many toy's... LOL

All this home equipment talk is making me want to get some woodworking equipment and carve out a birdhouse :lol:

Alas, this damn car eats my spare money, so I won't be doing that anytime soon.

All this home equipment talk is making me want to get some woodworking equipment and carve out a birdhouse :lol:

Alas, this damn car eats my spare money, so I won't be doing that anytime soon.

Oh, I'm building a garden bridge in the basement, the Sears vac works well to clean up the sawdust.

Like most happy home owners, there always seems to be some project to do.