LegacyGT.com

05 Legacy GT 190,000. Should I buy?

chrisod12

I'm looking for a daily driver car that will be able to drive 40 miles a day and be able to be proud of what I own. I would take very good care of this car until the end of its day. The Legacy I'm looking at has 190,000 miles on it and a 2.5 BRN 16G evo with replaced oil lines ect...I'm not sure if the price is right and if its going to last me a while or not. Help please:) Hopefully the pictures upload!

IMG_5098.thumb.jpg.e6e397bdd6b5e17b601d6ca9634aeee5.jpg

IMG_5099.thumb.PNG.2a85b6371751df44758a73eeb6f939ab.PNG

Yeah, well, if you think that, too, then it sounds like you've already made up your mind. I'd keep looking, if I were you. Too many of us have gotten desperate to buy and got into a situation we shouldn't have - I'd hate to see you become one of us like that.

Yea , its pretty much a gamble. I got myn with 200k miles and one owner but it spent its whole life at the dealer.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

I have a standard 05 Legacy..just a 2.0 non-turbo with only 40K miles on it.

I do about 40miles a day.

I don't know about the GT version but mine is the perfect commuter car.

Gets alright mileage combined with lots of fun when you put your foot down.

I would personally never buy a petrol car with more than 100K on the clock. It may be an absolute gem though. Look up all the faults that that specific model has and look out for them on the test drive. Also the more paperwork that comes with the car the better. It could of had a good history or a bad one.

Archived