LegacyGT.com

How to use Airboy's Spreadsheet help..

Ridgeracer

Does anyone have a guide or instructions on how to set up each tab in the spreadsheet? All I know how to do is import datalogs and run the dyno tab.:(

Same here, but I've recently discovered using the AFR interpolate tab in conjunction with Bad noodles MAF spreadsheet to dial in my AFR numbers.

It's pretty easy. Below is the link to download the file. It's pretty easy to follow. Just make sure you put in YOUR current RR MAF sensor info on the MAF spreadsheet. Just copy the 2D table from RR and paste. Pretty simple.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic4863.html

I've used it a few times, but for me I find it easier to drive with RR logger open with the learned A B C D A/F tables open and just log that while I drive. I've been able to get better results that way. Here is my latest LV. How do you typically monitor your AFR tables? I'm always trying to learn new tricks, so to speak, since I'm still new to tuning.

1562450236_LearningView_SS_2-11-2010112322AM.jpg.aaccee2d4472fabc86dbb934ccda6afe.jpg

Same here, but I've recently discovered using the AFR interpolate tab in conjunction with Bad noodles MAF spreadsheet to dial in my AFR numbers.

It's pretty easy. Below is the link to download the file. It's pretty easy to follow. Just make sure you put in YOUR current RR MAF sensor info on the MAF spreadsheet. Just copy the 2D table from RR and paste. Pretty simple.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic4863.html

I use this too...works great.

RR logger has a great CL MAF scaler. I use that to get the learned AFRs close. As for OL fueling, I do that with WG boost, a conservative AFR, and my WB for the midrange. For example if I want 11.0 AFR and for X MAFv and the WB reported 10.8 I just divide 10.8/11.0 then use the result as the multiplier for that MAFv on the scale. For high end, I just run my normal boost. I just rather learn to use the spreadsheet since it can interpolate for me between points but I'm not really good with excel.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived