LegacyGT.com

Plasti Dipping the LGT

sofi

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to dip my car pretty soon! From what I found dip your car is the most popular distributor, but I called them and they said it could take up to 5 weeks to get the dip!!! cause they're running out or something...

So I found this site and I was wondering if anyone have tried them out yet...

Dippedcars.com

They look legit and say they ship in 24 hours which means I would get product in a week or so which is awesome. Just looking for some reviews. Thanks!

I dipped my car twice. It looks good at first, but not all spots will be smooth. I would say if your paint job isnt bad or anything, don't do it. Cleaning/Peeling is not fun at all, it will take you tons of elbow grease to clean off all the overspray. If you do decide to dip, do dark colors. I did white and it got dirty in a few week, some dirty spots don't wash off.

Im assuming it was a matte white? Becuase the matte is a bit difficult to clean up. If you added the glossifier to it like a clear coat per sayy, it cleans it up properly so its like a real paintjob. Fonzie also has some product hat repairs the dip aswell so you can clean up the overspray. I've talked to him alot and promoted him in the dmv a bit. Im dipping something on someones car almost every week lol.

If you sprayed it correctly, everything that's smooth peels off in one piece. But the overspray in the other hand, takes tons of elbow grease to get all the dip remove. I personally removed it twice and it does that a good 8+ hours each time.

If you sprayed it correctly, everything that's smooth peels off in one piece. But the overspray in the other hand, takes tons of elbow grease to get all the dip remove. I personally removed it twice and it does that a good 8+ hours each time.

The over spray comes off smooth regardless. As long as the first couple on coats cured to the body of the car and you have plenty of full coats with proper prep work its all easy peasy. I'd say about 1-2 for full removal and about 2-e to spray it all on cleanly. Also if there is over spray dip your car. Com has some product that turns it back into liquid so it changes the texture back to smooth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived