LegacyGT.com

Headliner Sag

I print out sections when I need them. No sense in having to search pages at a time vs scrolling with the mouse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm quick on the flip so id prefer a hard copy when i'm actually in the garage, but using the search function on the PDF is nice when I'm inside planning out my job.

JESUS MARRY!!! $35 for 3 days and $2500 for a year of using a service manual?
No - that's for unfettered access to the Techinfo site - so all of the service manuals for all of the models, plus TSBs, tech manuals, etc. - the $35 is aimed at the individual consumer, the longer contracts for a shop.

Kinkos and a thumb drive :). It's almost 1,150 pages.
The manual for my 2012 is 6,240 pages!

that must be including the owners manual and the Nav manual, which is just as long as the owners manual

Negative. When I got my car, I paid the 3 day fee and downloaded all the pdf files - it was in bigger chunks at that time, so only 94 files. (I downloaded a bunch of manuals - at the time, the only vacation pictures I could find were from 2010, so I figured why not, and got the 2012. now vacations through 2015 are out there) - then used acrobat to compile them into a single file, update bookmarks, etc. - the total is 6328 if I include the new vehicle info, hands free blueconnect, and nav system manuals - but if I just look at through the wiring manual, that's 6240 pages. The manual for the 2013 is 6287 pages (those are the only two I have compiled into a single file). The owners manual for the 12 Legacy/Outback is only 474 pages.