LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

I'd be down for a LGT meet. It won't be a ton of cars or people, I think we would have a plethora of places we could meet up. I'd suggest a resturaunt. We can hang in the lot for a awhile and then go in and get appetizers/lunch or whatever.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for an LGT meet, for sure. (if its a sunday)

Im crap as an organizer so someone else should be in charge of putting it together. I'm decent at logistics and I know a lot of restaurant people, so i may be able to help with finding us a spot. Somewhere kinda in the middle for everyone.

Just tossing that out there for whoever wants to take the helm, hit me up.

I made it CUSCC. Saw a LGT wagon pull in, along with a sedan parked close to my wagon. The sedan had black stockers and red lip along with AWDpirates sticker. The wagon I think was RBP or OBP. Anyone on here?

I went to the CUSCC Show, here is a little video I made.

Nice video, too many of the same type of shots though, but you did show us a lot of different cars!

I need to check this thread more often. I did nothing but sit on my ass yesterday. Darn it!

There is always a car show/gathering at the Sonic parking lot in Aurora at Tower and Hampden on Friday evenings that I've seen a few Subies at. There is a lot of American Heavy Metal represented, but they are open to having whoever wants to park their car, talk and be respectful. It's actually a pretty decent showing. The only thing that stops it from happening is nasty weather. There is always a lot of parking spots and no hassles, unless you light the tires up and act like a total dink and endanger someone.

Maybe we could do a gathering there some Friday night.

Edited by ChasWG

Thanks! it was actually fo-alligator skin.

Also: here is my video profile- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hkMpdAntjw]YouTube - Personal Profile; Cameron Payne[/ame]

Edited by 4REEL

Anyone up for a meet in Denver area week of May 23? Catch is someone's gotta pick me up/drop off at my hotel (unsure of all details still). I'll be in town til the 27th for training.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Well if it DOES happen, I can chauffeur you around a bit...recently unemployed, so I've got some "extra" time on my hands haha.

Everybody up for a meet? I can talk to my old boss, might be able to talk him into giving me a permit for one of the parks in Douglas County somewhere.

No idea where our training is. No rental car most likely since its for my part time job I work every other week. And would have to be an evening meet during the week as I will leave as soon as it's done. Training will be Mon - Sat. I still have my own biz to run and have to be back Sunday for work (where I make real money).
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!