LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 4th gen. Legacy today? Vol - 10

Anyone near witchhunter performance in WA?

I sent them a set of specB injectors about a month ago with no confirmation, and they aren't replying to my emails or picking up the phone. I'm getting really pissy here, can't finish projects without parts.

Anyone near witchhunter performance in WA?

Hasn't Washington been under lockdown for like a month? If its one of those services where you just send it to them, they process and send it back; they might not even know they're working with you. Not saying its a good business practice, but if they can't get into the office, maybe they can't check emails.

I'd imagine they would send an email confirming that they received your injectors. So I'd agree that they probably haven't gotten them. Please keep up posted if anything changes as I need to send out a set of injectors to get cleaned and tested. I was choosing between Witchhunter and Deatschwerks. Was leaning towards Deatschwerks.

So uh....turns out that when you start hearing a clunk in the rear and ignore it for a couple of weeks until you have time to dig in, this sometimes happens. Nuts on both side weren't tight enough and backed off, and absolutely destroyed the top hats. Thankfully I managed to salvage enough threads on the Konis to get them to bolt back up and replaced the hats, but holy crap.

IMG_20200329_175022.thumb.jpg.fc623ec39e7f06cd5d0dc24c73d5e8fa.jpg

IMG_20200329_202053.thumb.jpg.61d13d3969fef3d36df9fe9dce52a67b.jpg

IMG_20200329_202234.thumb.jpg.34115f512523d142d012194cc5ee97cf.jpg

Lowered the spec b yesterday on jdm wagan (yes it's a brand) springs and kyb struts, replaced the clunky front sway bar links with big ol kartboys. If the weather holds up today I'll pull the rear sway bar and install my zero sports one and install new rear sway bar brackets and kartboy rear links.
08 Spec B, insta: @08_spec_b, 10 SH Forester insta: @shfozzy

So uh....turns out that when you start hearing a clunk in the rear and ignore it for a couple of weeks until you have time to dig in, this sometimes happens. Nuts on both side weren't tight enough and backed off, and absolutely destroyed the top hats. Thankfully I managed to salvage enough threads on the Konis to get them to bolt back up and replaced the hats, but holy crap.

Ouch. I had the same problem, thankfully I caught it in time. I would've been supremely disappointed in myself if I ruined a set of Ohlins like that. Fresh self-locking nuts and security check paint are the way to go. It's hard to get a torque wrench on that area without tearing apart the interior.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

What a waste of time! Began installing a Perrin turbo inlet today. After I had the oem inlet out and new inlet ready to go in I noticed I was missing the diagnosis connector. So I took it back out and reinstalled the oem inlet. While I’m waiting on Perrin to ship me one I was just wondering if anyone else has this setup, Grimmspeed AOS&Perrin turbo inlet, and any tips/comments you might have. Thanks in advance!

What a waste of time! Began installing a Perrin turbo inlet today. After I had the oem inlet out and new inlet ready to go in I noticed I was missing the diagnosis connector. So I took it back out and reinstalled the oem inlet. While I’m waiting on Perrin to ship me one I was just wondering if anyone else has this setup, Grimmspeed AOS&Perrin turbo inlet, and any tips/comments you might have. Thanks in advance!
You don't need the diagnosis connector. Just put a small wire to jump from one wire to another and tape it up.

This happened to me before.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm in serious need of some help on this topic. So about five to six months ago my timing belt went out in my 03 N/A Baja and when i was walking out in the junkyard the next week I found a 05 LGT with a blown timing belt as well so I decided to do something really hard but really cool in the long run and swap the motor and wiring over to the Baja. So now after months of fabrication and wiring the entire vehicle again, the engine is in the car and just about everything is buttoned up but the ECM is flashing a P0230 code and I've checked the fuse, the relay, and the control module for the pump. But for some reason it still shows the code. The car runs OK and drives fine the only weird thing I've noticed is the fuel pump doesn't prime then turn off when i turn the key into the on position it just continuously runs. I'm wondering If i didn't wire something correctly on the evap system or something else. Any thoughts or advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm in serious need of some help on this topic. So about five to six months ago my timing belt went out in my 03 N/A Baja and when i was walking out in the junkyard the next week I found a 05 LGT with a blown timing belt as well so I decided to do something really hard but really cool in the long run and swap the motor and wiring over to the Baja. So now after months of fabrication and wiring the entire vehicle again, the engine is in the car and just about everything is buttoned up but the ECM is flashing a P0230 code and I've checked the fuse, the relay, and the control module for the pump. But for some reason it still shows the code. The car runs OK and drives fine the only weird thing I've noticed is the fuel pump doesn't prime then turn off when i turn the key into the on position it just continuously runs. I'm wondering If i didn't wire something correctly on the evap system or something else. Any thoughts or advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
I'd venture to say this is because of the swap. Did you swap the entire body harness? Did you swap the fuel pump controller? Did you confirm the fuel pump wiring is the same between an LGT and an N/A Baja? Do that first. I'd say swap the fuel pump controller (FPCM) but if the wiring is different you'll have the same issue or worse (blown module or melted wires or worse).

You also might contact Brian at iWire services. They specialize in, you guessed it, wiring and subaru engine swaps. They'll know your issue for sure.

We just dropped our 10% off E-tune Tax season special. Prices are live on the website at cryotuneperformance.com

Looking forward to working with you!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I'd venture to say this is because of the swap. Did you swap the entire body harness? Did you swap the fuel pump controller? Did you confirm the fuel pump wiring is the same between an LGT and an N/A Baja? Do that first. I'd say swap the fuel pump controller (FPCM) but if the wiring is different you'll have the same issue or worse (blown module or melted wires or worse).

You also might contact Brian at iWire services. They specialize in, you guessed it, wiring and subaru engine swaps. They'll know your issue for sure.

Yes i swapped the entire front half of the body wiring harness from the LGT into the car and Ive swapped the fuel pump controller as well. Ill definitely look into Iwire. Thank you for bringing them up Im pretty clueless on the support for subaru swaps out there since Im new to this. Ill contact them and see if they have any answers then post the results. Thank you.