LegacyGT.com

(4) STi S201 RAYS TE07 16x7", +53mm, only 6.05kg! excellent used condition

Yet another set of rare wheels from my collection that was in storage.

A set of excellent used RAYS TE07 STi S201 wheels (16x7", +53mm offset) monoblock forged wheels. Only 6.05kg (~13.3lbs) [per https://lightweightwheels.jp/2018/01/15/sti-te07-sti-16inch-7j-offset53mm-pcd100mm-5h/] No curb rash, bends or cracks. Small/light rockchips from very low mileage use.

Get your chance at owning a piece of rare history, only 300 sets made for the S201.

Wheels only, tires not included.

<SOLD>

PM if interested

Edited by GTBGUY

Longitude - yes these are nice, light, strong and uber exclusive. Unfortunately I don't have any applications that these wheels will fit on anymore. I had to bring these back as oversized luggage back in the day. I was fortunate enough to have a buddy that had an S201 and changed up his wheels to different ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

<BUMP> The Canadian dollar is falling like a rock! These are only $1089.08USD + shipping + PP fees at the moment with the current CAD:USD F/X :eek:

Payment via TransferWise, Zelle, and Venmo also work if you don't want to have the PP fees (Interact available for those in Canada)

For those interested, I would suggest making your decision no later than Monday, the Canadian $ is going back up with the recent fiscal policy change, so it will be heading back up from the 4 year low.

• 3 months later...