LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where r we parking? Im first lol

Park anywhere! You decide. Just try to park far away from the front entrance. Let us know!

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Absolutely! Glad you made it home safe. Still diving into your premium beverage tonight? :)

Thanks to finse and eekay tonight! Also, great meeting some of you guys, always fun to meet some of the members anytime I travel so I can put a face to the username! mweiner2, enjoyed the conversation(s) with you and the gf. Anytime you guys make it up to AK, let me know!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Absolutely! Glad you made it home safe. Still diving into your premium beverage tonight? :)

I ended up asking for a rain check. 11:30 is late to start drinking when one has work the next morning ;)

On another note, I'm at the tire shop having my wheels inspected...

Haha. What did the tire shop say? Did you need and/or get an alignment?

Oh man.... I need an alignment, I probably needed one before that pot hole.. But, the tire shop had bad news for me. The rim is bent, the tire has a bubble... So the entire setup is trash.

The good news here is the tires are brand new. So Discount is replacing the tire, even though I choose not to purchase the warranty/certificates. I have only gone down 1/32s of tread wear, so that is within tolerance, and only one replacement tire is required.

I sourced a brand new rim through Go West, to the tune of $405.45. Hopefully my claim w/ the state will go smoothly and they will pick up the bill.

I still have to look at my tie rods, etc.. to make sure they are in check. I may just wait for the alignment for that task and let a subaru tech make that call for me.

The worst part of all this, is the GTB is all hold up in the garage until that tire arrives!

Ah! Bummer! Have you already contacted the state about the pothole? If so, who did you contact and how? I'll file a complaint about the pothole as well. I'm sure they've had at least a few reports about it already, too. So, the claim SHOULD go smooth and quick.

Ah! Bummer! Have you already contacted the state about the pothole? If so, who did you contact and how? I'll file a complaint about the pothole as well. I'm sure they've had at least a few reports about it already, too. So, the claim SHOULD go smooth and quick.

I could not get through to a human, so I submitted an electronic claim. They did not ask for address information, etc.. so I imagine I'll be getting something in snail mail. Apparently the state carries insurance just for this reason, so I concur, this should not be a big deal :)

mweiner2, enjoyed the conversation(s) with you and the gf. Anytime you guys make it up to AK, let me know!

We want to go up there real bad.. We can't decide if it should be a winter or summer trip though. We'd do some heli skiing in the winter, that'd be fun.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys my friend is hosting this event & was wondering if we wanted to have a specific legacygt area for ourselves. let me know since it's 3 weeks out. it's free registration and already 80 cars signed up so should be a good time.

here is more info

5280fest

In the Fat Cats parking lot at the Westminster Promenade -

10685 Westminster Blvd

Westminster, CO

http://5280fest.com/drivingdirections.html

Facebook event page:

http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...16783435062492

FREE registration for all autos and free to the public.

5280Fest will feature:

•Colorado's Best Modern Customs, Tuners, Imports, Domestics, Trucks, Bikes and Exotic Autos

...•"Best of" Trophies

•Auto Clubs

•Car Audio Vendors

•Wheel and Tire Companies

•Dealerships

•Other Vendor Booths

•A Raffle ($2.00 per ticket or 3 for $5.00)

•5280FEST Club Girls

•5280FEST Apparel

•Food

•Music

•Fun

•And Much More!

For full event information go to http://www.5280fest.com/

To register your vehicle go to: http://5280fest.com/registeryourauto.html

They ask for a lot of info like driver's license and plate info. I'm paranoid about this stuff so I just put N/A in all those fields. They don't need it for an event like this.

We are still looking for sponsors for the event. If interested please contact us at sponsor@5280fest.com for look here: http://5280fest.com/sponsorusvendoroptions.html

Here is our current list of sponsors:

Fat Cats Bowling- Fat Cats is all out fun for all ages. From bowling to billiards and arcade games to good food, Fat Cats is the perfect place for birthday parties, company events, and all out fun with family and friends.

Acurazine - The Unofficial Acura Enthusiast Resource

Digital Empire Graphics - Cutting edge computer graphic design

Xhaust Pipes - Full custom exhaust systems, tuning, performance, anything you need for your vehicle at a price you can afford. Ask for Rick at: 720.365.4925 or email: xhaustpipes@rocketmail.com

MoFab LLC.- Colorado’s Subaru performance products shop

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn265/trendzero8/hahahahah.png