LegacyGT.com

05 Legacy BP5 GT Limited - 07 JDM BP5 Legacy Tuned By STI conversion project

like everyone knows with these project cars. we are passionate about building them, it's very personal. we know that we'll get $0.50 (if that) back for every dollar that goes into it. but it's the fun of sourcing and building rare cars. arnold's family is growing and combo with a long LA commute (gas killer), he moved on to a model 3. his LGT is a perfect example of TBSTI. the car is worth easily $25k. personally who ever buys it should treat it like a collector car. fyi, the ban was not self-imposed.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She ain’t making the reserve. Way too many unanswered questions about the EJ20Y in the comments. Hope it goes to a good home soon.

agreed. i will say this. you could part out the car and make more than 16K. the front end conversion alone is worth $4-5K. rear end conversion is $2-3K (bumper, beam, tails, garnish, spoiler). this is based on my build. but remember, front end of rear accident, you are screwed. the body parts aren't in the US. i have insurance up the wang on mine, the premium is high. if i ever put mine on the market, i'd be asking $20K firm. these GT2.5 wagons are a beautiful design (timeless) and are getting harder and harder to find in good shape, let alone in a manual. this is only my opinion, which is just that. to each their own.

Edited by 05MNLGT

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...