LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Its asking price is more than I'd pay for an older used/possibly abused Subie without service records. Looks like this car spent the majority of its life in the cold NE.

There is this report available for free through the used lot's website. Might help a bit:

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?make=SUB&vin=110|112|118|-115|-62|-39|-92|-5|66|41|13|75|116|59|97|-105|-116|-94|-60|124|-89|-113|38|119|&dealer_id=70554905&car_id=469901349&partner=ATD_W

Maybe someone local on the peninsula can check it out for you...

Spotted a 5th gen black LGT at Diablo Subaru here in Walnut Creek, heard it was in for a new clutch. Clean and looks fully stock!
I wonder if that's Justin's car. He's local and currently has it up for sale on CL.

• 2 months later...
Took a ride up to Napa today. First a pit stop in Oakland off 580 and Harrison. Stop light line up was an STI from 2009/10, then a dgm Outback totally stock w tints, then my dgm LGT. It occurred to me that my wagon was like the marriage of the two cars in front of me. Got back from grabbing wine, stopped off for a bite in Emeryville. Caught an oncoming LGT, ABP if not mistaken, and threw an acknowledged deuce his way. Clean sedan, from what I could see. Other than bumping into a Unicorn SWP mt wagon at my mechanic's shop in Berkeley a while ago, that was a thrilling day for local Subie sighting. Oh, and I passed a white Lambo on the way to and a black Ferrari on the way home. Meh. My wagon holds more!!

spotted 2 LGTs today! that's a record

- 1 that looks like its a QSM with purplish HIDs and an OEM spoiler driving on Clayton Blvd.

- another Bronze color one Elle <3 GT custom plate driving on Ygnacio Valley Rd in Walnut Creek.

awesome to know there are a few LGTs in the Walnut Creek, Concord area.

• 1 month later...
Watch out fellas, there's a serial Subaru killer on the loose in the Bay. Caught this carnage yesterday on e-bound on the bay bridge. Someone lost their baby, someone else their baby hauler.

IMG_6528.thumb.JPG.42a9b3f9daa7807b0a726b44432ff0df.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Took the grocery go-getter to do just that. Usually don't park in the busy lot, but it was late on Friday. Caught a post facelift na sedan (08/09) across from me but the gem was my neighbor. Overlandish Outback 3.0, guessing '16ish, with a Thule box, lifted, meaty ass tires, and to top it off a plate that read Mountains Calling. Thing was mean. Def got some size envy parking next to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...