LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

Just want to mention that I got a stage 2 e-tune with Dave. He has been wonderful to work with and very knowledgeable. He has been very understanding of my busy schedule. My car is running like a champ, has smooth power delivery, and as an added bonus has been getting way better gas mileage than it ever has. Will be coming back when it’s time for a bigger turbo and intercooler. Don’t hesitate, this has been the best modification so far.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early Black Friday deals are starting now! 15% off ALL E-TUNES! 10% OFF scheduled Dyno Tune with paid deposit.

All Prices are live on the website now for Etunes but contact us direct for Dyno Tune special. Purchase now at http://www.Cryotuneperformance.com with the promocode "BLACKFRIDAY2018"

Share the info with your friends as well!

Dave

Black-friday-667x445.jpg.6159e64a6bd73ded13cfabc2231b21f0.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Gotta give Dave a huge thumbs up for my tune! If you're on the fence on who to go to, I would recommend Dave and cryotune everytime. I had a few issues during my tune like a knock sensor and smashed window, he understood and was patient. Great work!

BLACK FRIDAY PROMOS ARE LIVE TILL MONDAY!

10% OFF COBB

10% OFF Grimmspeed

10% OFF DYNO TUNES

15% OFF Etunes!

Bundle packages with flex fuel kits and tuning etc!

Check the website at http://www.cryotuneperformance.com but most products will need a special invoice from us, let us know and jump on it today

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Last day of PROMO prices....CYBER MONDAY is ACTIVE

10% OFF COBB

10% OFF Grimmspeed

10% OFF DYNO TUNES

15% OFF Etunes!

Bundle packages with flex fuel kits and tuning etc!

Check the website at http://www.cryotuneperformance.com but most products will need a special invoice from us, let us know and jump on it today

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

shoot me your email quickly and we will get you in on it, make sure to include year/make/model/transmission type/mileage/apserial number *SUB052453 example*

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

I have always known someday, I might cross paths with Dave/CryoTune.

After a run for lunch, (mailing several sets of CKE SSP sway bar bushings and inserts) I was waiting at a stoplight, I saw a pretty clean, lifted 4Runner to my left ( a couple gens old) with raised white letter AT tires on it. I didn't pay much attention past that. Since I live in the city and I don't wheel anymore, I don't pay much attention to trucks unless they are trying to run over me.

Evidently, Dave saw my SDSC (South Denver Subaru Club) decal on my rocker ...

Next thing I know, We are chatting in the parking lot near my office. Truth be told, I am working at a new job and when I was on my interview day, I turned down the wrong dead end road...I found a couple of bug-eyes wearing huge flycatcher scoops, I looked up and saw ... CyroTune.

It has been my intention over the last month to stop in over lunch. Fortunately/Unfortunately CKE SSP has me busy where I am running to the PO often enough I have not been able to drop by. I now have an invitation/excuse to put Cherry on Dave's Heartbreak Dyno.

And maybe do some tuning work as well. I have been satisfied with my tuner, but I have also encouraged to branch out and utilize local, resources.

CKE SSP product information and sales : chris.ckessp@gmail.com

Hey Cryo, is there a way you have found to adjust the requested torque values when etuning a 5EAT car? I'm currently running an AP and very happy with ots stg2 but the slow-shifting transmission is making more concerned every day.

The discussion in these threads has spurred my interest:

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/performance-5eat-optionsi-05-lgt-270733.html?p=5855210&posted=1#post5855210

Romraider discussion:

http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9358&start=0

Thanks

Hey there,

Not really sure as we have played with them with mixed results and since no one can actually state what exactly is allowing the "feeling" people are experiencing its something we have not felt comfortable to push on customer cars. It goes through a bunch of subroutines thus possibly effecting a lot more than just throttle position etc.

We dont do a ton of opensource tuning other than etuning these days which is good and bad for that reason.

We have had good luck using the adjustments we currently use and customers seem to be happy thus far.

Traildogck - Good running into you, irony at its best as I just happened to be on a test drive in that customer car.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shoot me an email but normally any "stinky" smell would normally be related to other things mechanically and not due to just the idle being raised.

Happy to help!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Announcing our 12 (Businesss) Days of Christmas E-tune/Dyno tune 10% OFF special. We did this last year with great results so we figured we would kick it off again!

Prices are live on the website for standard E-tunes, Flex fuel Etunes and Dyno tune scheduling will need to be purchased via email or by calling the shop. Happy Holidays!

Dave

CTP12dayssale18.thumb.jpg.0503da7a9fd556fb9f9284453daf1dc5.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everyone waiting on etune revisions,base maps and responses should be good to go.

Thanks for the support and keep the orders coming!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Another big Thanks to Dave at Cryotune. I got My tune in August and all of a sudden 3 weeks ago My DAM went to .75. I e-mailed Dave for advice and He basically walked Me through diagnosing a bad O2 sensor. He went out of His way to help Me out even though He had no obligation to. Thanks for the great customer service Dave.

• 3 weeks later...

Just renewed our vendor status for another year...You guys are stuck with me for yet another 12 months!

Thanks for the support over the years. Shoot us an email, call or stop by for any tuning or parts needs!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

We would like to announce our tax season special good through 4/15/19. We will be giving 10% of all E-tunes including Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3 stock fueling and Stage 3 aftermarket fueling E-tunes.

This is your chance to buy something nice for your car with your tax return.

The prices are Live on the Website at http://www.cryotuneperformance.com and good through Tax Day (April 15th,2019)

Thanks and please email, call or pm with any questions

Dave and the Cryotune Team

tax-return-sale-new.jpg.9e36d6e0a516f0bf17c98bad076832be.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...