LegacyGT.com

Official Satin White Thread - Volume-2

SBT

Aesthetically, they have RGB remote controlled halo LEDs, painted gloss black reflector delete, JDM yellow reflectors, clear coated (although not perfectly) also have HIDs and LED turn signals and running lights

Thanks for the info. Very useful. Do you remember where you bought the halos from? Found a few sources but would prefer buying from a proven company.

Thanks for the info. Very useful. Do you remember where you bought the halos from? Found a few sources but would prefer buying from a proven company.

DiodeDynamics and ProfilePrism are your two best options. DD has the best customer reviews and will last longer with a longer warranty but does not have Bluetooth or switchback functionality with the RGB halos. They have a unit that is RGB only and one that is switchback only while the ProfilePrisms can do both.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
My Spec B was originally DGM color. I decided to wrap it in Pearl White so that I can qualify to post it in this thread. Love my first kinda "white" color car.

[ATTACH]283232[/ATTACH]

Very nice!!! Love this colour, and the wheels look great.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll be posting pics soon on my SWP LGTW but I gotta know something. Anyone deal with bumper damage? Someone hit my front bumper while I was parked and scrapped the paint the paint off. What are the chances I can get that patched without having to paint the entire bumper?

I'll be posting pics soon on my SWP LGTW but I gotta know something. Anyone deal with bumper damage? Someone hit my front bumper while I was parked and scrapped the paint the paint off. What are the chances I can get that patched without having to paint the entire bumper?

Sounds like a JDM Spec B front bumper swap about to happen

It's possible, your painter would need to be pretty skilled as white pearls are very hard to match. My vote is with Shogun & Infosecdad, find a SWP JDM bumper and put the funds there. All JDM bumpers look better than the USDM.

• 2 weeks later...

LGT-June2020-half.thumb.jpg.7c149ac6c06fe01b7b72b7d25317b10f.jpg

Found a set of Prodrive GC010E 18x7.5 that are basically in mint condition.

With the new Continental tires I'm dropping 8lb per corner :cool:

My front and rear bumpers are AspenArctic White, which is super close to Satin White (paint codes 36J and 37J), but it is just slightly cooler. JDM only had Arctic, USDM was Satin. Only in the right light can you really see the differences.

I've considered repainting them, but if I'm gonna repaint; I'm going all in on a steel mica blue or something like that. Right now SWP is my favorite.

Edited by Infosecdad