LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 4th gen. Legacy today? Vol - 10

<250 tickets left.

Grab one:

https://www.avants.com/events/2021/10-10/wagonfest-2021

I'd like to have a BP-Pre-meet for all of the guys on and off here, in or around the area. I'll be putting invitations together in the next two weeks or so and then sending them out accordingly.

I'll also blast one out in here and the PNW Region thread for anyone I missed on the list.

Wagonfest you say? I might have to go see what this is all about.

<250 tickets left.

Grab one:

https://www.avants.com/events/2021/10-10/wagonfest-2021

I'd like to have a BP-Pre-meet for all of the guys on and off here, in or around the area. I'll be putting invitations together in the next two weeks or so and then sending them out accordingly.

I'll also blast one out in here and the PNW Region thread for anyone I missed on the list.

Signed up.

Time to get the wagon running

I wanna go to wagonfest as well. Especially now that I've picked up my third wagon. I'd just need 2 other people to help me get all 3 of them there. Or what if all of us Midwestern guys got together for our own?

9b9b34138b4eed48aa1b808346fe4134.thumb.jpg.cad64c00f3ead078e392b89457ad10a9.jpg

Yea, it's the dealer pic and I've made changes to it already. This is the new daily and the Legacy is now going to be a weekend warrior along with the S2K.

Speaking of the Legacy, I looked at it longingly today on the shop rack where it's been sitting for 5 months with zero progress to it. Had a long chat with the shop owner this morning about it and gave him some ultimatums. Shop manager is leaving for another job cuz he's sick of the owner's shit and he's the only reason I've kept going there. Now I get to enjoy the process of finding a new reliable shop and starting a relationship.

I just want my wagon back :icon_cry:

I wanna go to wagonfest as well. Especially now that I've picked up my third wagon. I'd just need 2 other people to help me get all 3 of them there. Or what if all of us Midwestern guys got together for our own?

[ATTACH]293352[/ATTACH]

Yea, it's the dealer pic and I've made changes to it already. This is the new daily and the Legacy is now going to be a weekend warrior along with the S2K.

Speaking of the Legacy, I looked at it longingly today on the shop rack where it's been sitting for 5 months with zero progress to it. Had a long chat with the shop owner this morning about it and gave him some ultimatums. Shop manager is leaving for another job cuz he's sick of the owner's shit and he's the only reason I've kept going there. Now I get to enjoy the process of finding a new reliable shop and starting a relationship.

I just want my wagon back :icon_cry:

Dave trailer it to 6 Star motorsports or a few others that are out there. there are some damn good subie shops out there.

I wanna go

Yall are killing me with this wagonfest thing.

Maybe next year and I'll just start a convoy with anyone coming from the northeast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sitting over here in TN trying to figure out how to drive out there and back.

Maybe next year I can plan for it...

Same, but from Michigan

Ok so this is what I see…Next year, wagon owners from the NE go through to MI where we all meet to continue out west. Between all of us with ample storage space because wagon, we should have enough space for spare parts and tools so that any break downs should be fixable in parking lots

Or we make our own Legacy wagon fest at a more central mid western location

And sedan owners…sorry not sorry.

Wagon is LIFE! - 265,000 miles and climbing

Unofficial Build (Restoration) Thread

Steering Rack Rebuild

Dave trailer it to 6 Star motorsports or a few others that are out there. there are some damn good subie shops out there.

I know they're out there and I've debated about it but with having 5 cars I'm trying to avoid specialty shops for each one or a combo of. Turn-In Concepts is a little bit closer being in Cincy as well. Going to check out this shop in Indy as they've built quite a few Subies around the area with some great workmanship.

https://www.premiereautosportsllc.com/

I'm not going to just drop the current shop as they've been super good to me but need to start planting seeds elsewhere.

Ok so this is what I see…Next year, wagon owners from the NE go through to MI where we all meet to continue out west. Between all of us with ample storage space because wagon, we should have enough space for spare parts and tools so that any break downs should be fixable in parking lots

That'd be an epic convoy. Especially if y'all went through Montana. The sight of a bunch of turbo wagons flying down I90 would be priceless. Actually, id drive out just to do that. :)

I would be down for a Midwest Wagon Fest! Down here in Ohio, and Can't do a trip across the country right now (or in the remotely near future). If I can help with anything to get one arranged, I may be able to!

Come November I have literally zero free time. Just found out I got accepted to a coding boot camp.

I've wanted to do some sort of legacy meet up regardless since coming to the Midwest but covid and life. Anyone got a drone? Convoy of wagons through Montana would look phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk