LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

The AP showed 15.23 psi boost getting on the highway this morning. Highest I’ve seen with my OTS stage 1 tune. Most of the time it tops out around 14.8. I figured 15 was max on this tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The map notes should tell you what the boost target is. My understanding is that +/- 1 PSI is not a concern.
You can log the target boost as well. There is also the option to use the high wastegate map to achieve target boost.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've done it before on the Outback. Just didn't feel like spending the money when I can get it done for free. It's just the time off work to have the dealer do it. I don't have one close enough to work or home where they can drop me off or pick me up.

Installed the bulb on Sunday night after the Chief's game :). Got the bulb installed, pulled out of the garage, and noticed the bulb was not seated correctly (aimed to the left :(). Re-installed and thought it was right. I think either the passenger side is a brighter bulb, or the new one is still not seated correctly. I'll have to take it apart again.

changing spark plugs yesterday in the garage, door closed heater on because it was all of 10 degrees out, and the power went out... i never realized just how crowded my garage is until i had to get out of it with 0 light. i damn near killed myself and may have literally stumbled on to my next garage project.

changing spark plugs yesterday in the garage, door closed heater on because it was all of 10 degrees out, and the power went out... i never realized just how crowded my garage is until i had to get out of it with 0 light. i damn near killed myself and may have literally stumbled on to my next garage project.

2 things:

1. probably right on the garage project

2. get a headlamp :)

2 things:

1. probably right on the garage project

2. get a headlamp :)

i use a headlamp at times, but i don't really like it. i did have a flashlight near me somewhere but felt around for a minute and couldn't find it. i use hook lights under the hood and have florescent overhead lights to light up the work benches.... its the benchES that are part of my problem, there were 2 when i moved in, one is up against the back wall and i see no reason to change, the other is on the side, and i already moved it a bit to fit in my tool box. didn't want to get rid of it because it has this weird/cool construction where its actually a bunch of pieces of hardwood clamped together by some long bolts, and it has a wood vice on it... which is my only vice. my other issue is that i have 2 motorcycles in there also so my big idea is raised storage for my dirt bike that i can put my road bike under.