LegacyGT.com

Rally Armor Splash Guards on BSM

FrozenNorthLGT

I still havent washed the car, but did drive around a bit today for work and they are at the very least collecting the snow quite well. There definatly isnt as much buildup under the doors as there would have been considering how much slush there was today.

Yep that would be the sirius antenna. (or sirius/xm as it's now known as...lol) Another awesome added benefit of these is the extreme ease at which you can clean the snow off them/out of the wheel wells. A little tap from the rearward side of the flap at the bottom where it hangs free and the snow slides right off. This would be even easier had I remembered a trick a buddy of mine taught me long ago, spray a light coat of cooking spray on them. :lol: once I get the car washed (hopefully this weekend when it's warm), I plan on doing just that, mud/snow just fall right off.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah they go on very easy...you could do it in under a half hour no problem....I thought I would do the same, but now that they've been on for a while I'm liking them a lot and will probably just leave them on. Should cut down on road spray and add paint protection...

Ive bumped the fronts once, pulling out of my alley, when the retards at the city road commission decided to scrape the streets down and leave 4 inch drops at every alley in town....:rolleyes:...but theres enough flex in them that they were fine...I just make sure to be careful if I need to step up or down...not to worried about it.

one of mine riped off and took out the mounting holes with it. I think a speed bump was the culprit.

They are very durable, I always figured they would rip off your car before they break :lol:, like you have stated.

• 1 month later...

Archived