LegacyGT.com

WI - Interior Trim, Illumination Kit, Lighted Door Sills, OEM Mats,

Hey guys, I lost my 2010 Legacy back in March (lady pulled directly in front of me while I was doing 40mph) and I never got a chance to install a bunch of stuff, so it is for sale...

Honestly, I would prefer it all gone at once, getting top dollar isn't a big deal...

All brand new in packaging.

- Interior Illumination Kit SUBARU OEM H7010AJ100 - Includes the necessary harness

- Legacy GT wood interior trim

- Stainless Steel Lighted Door Sills - Includes all the necessary wiring and everything needed to install - Easy to do if you are already doing the Illumination kit

- OEM Floor Mats - Both the stock black/graphite carpeted ones as well as the all rubber winter ones I think the winter ones were used for about a month before WeatherTech mats were installed. The carpeted ones were never used.

I will let everything go for $350 shipped (as long as it isn't HI or AK or PR, basically in the US/Canada).

Thanks,

Dennis

Man I was hoping you had the side skirt puddle lights.

I've got the door sills and up until the puddle lights went and caused me an electrical headache the sills were my favorite factory option on my car. The original owner had everything except the illumination kit installed which I'm glad because I'm not much of a fan.

Anyhow GLWS killer price on the package!