LegacyGT.com

will these work?

limbota

my friends selling 4 motegi ff7 with new tires for 350 and i was wondering if it will fit. it came off his mazda3

the rims are 18X7.5. with 5 X 100 bolt pattern.

the tires are nankang ns2 215/40R18

also if anyone has any experiences with the nankang ns2. please share

Any idea what the offset is? If I remember right, the offset for the Mazdas is a lot smaller than the Legacy. If the offset falls into the numbers that are outlined in xenonk's thread, you'll be fine, but if its smaller than that you might have to roll or pull the fenders
It's cool; I'm with the band

Assuming the bolt pattern and offset is good, you'll need to make sure they will fit on your hub. Most aftermarket wheels need hub centering rings that are specific for the vehicle. If you do not get the right rings for your vehicle, the wheel will not center on the hub of your car and you'll be sure to get a vibration. Tightening the lugs alone will not center the wheel perfectly. Check with the manufacturer to see if they have the right rings (they should be cheap).

Assuming the bolt pattern and offset is good, you'll need to make sure they will fit on your hub. Most aftermarket wheels need hub centering rings that are specific for the vehicle. If you do not get the right rings for your vehicle, the wheel will not center on the hub of your car and you'll be sure to get a vibration. Tightening the lugs alone will not center the wheel perfectly. Check with the manufacturer to see if they have the right rings (they should be cheap).

if you get the right lug nut, those ones with the 60 degree tapered seating, 90% of the vibration will be gone

7.5 is weak

get something better

too late. but i have those centering lugs. theres no vibrations at all either..

and imo they look pretty nice.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/124/l_651e48655c1d403480693a32925b424f.jpg

it might have been. its an r-title. but its probably the camera (phone) angle and since it was in a gas station it could have been the lights. im pretty sure the damage was on the passenger side door from its wreck.

Archived