Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daily is the Rubicon. When she dies along with my Legacy, ill get another one of each. Perfect combo for me :)

2016 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock

Now that's a pretty sweet combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's a pretty sweet combination.

I spend a lot of time snowboarding in northern Vermont in the winter so I figure this way, if there is less than 12" the Subaru should do me good. Any more than that then the Rubicon comes out. My buddy works at a jeep dealership and there was a bunch of "rebates" and shit and his finance manager got me a pretty sweet rate so I couldn't pass it up.

@BeastCoast1

I almost got the turbo Kia Optima when I got my Legacy. If only the Legacy had manual and a turbo. I'm guessing that eventually there will be a nice performance tune for the Legacy but back to the initial question. I would like to get a Tesla whenever my Legacy is run to the ground. I have been considering the 2017 base Impreza. Thoughts on the Impreza?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I almost got the turbo Kia Optima when I got my Legacy. If only the Legacy had manual and a turbo. I'm guessing that eventually there will be a nice performance tune for the Legacy but back to the initial question. I would like to get a Tesla whenever my Legacy is run to the ground. I have been considering the 2017 base Impreza. Thoughts on the Impreza?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

please dont get a base impreza.

The future you will thank me.

My gut reaction to the OP says Tesla 3, but I figure when it's time again for a new car that there'll be plenty of other options worth considering. As much as I'm digging the Subie now, I'll consider whatever Subaru has up its sleeve circa 2025.

I'm years from thinking of my next car if everything goes well. But if I could request my own I'd like to see a sleeker, meaner looking Legacy with 350+HP blown Boxer and a six speed auto with manual override. Something wide, flat, and fast, that also goes in the snow.

Talked to a guy at the subaru dealership and he did say the Levorg wagon is coming to the states. When I don't know.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

please dont get a base impreza.

The future you will thank me.

I second that. I'm glad I stuck with the legacy. Nothing against it but after all the mods, the WRX'S all end up looking the same.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
Time to revive this thread! I am currently in a 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport. I am pretty sure my next will be a 2020 Legacy Limited XT.

But why? I will be replacing mine with a Tacoma or 4Runner, most likely.

The timing of this getting bumped was quite the coincidence. I actually just replaced my 2016 Legacy 3.6R. My lease was up and it just wasn't worth purchasing. I felt like I was going to have nothing but issues with it - in the weeks before I turned it in, my battery somehow died, and I started getting a melting plastic smell from the HVAC system when the heater was (on amongst other issues while I owned the car). I knew I made the right decision when I brought it to the dealership and they declined to purchase it for their inventory.

I'm currently driving my 2018 Corvette Grand Sport as my daily driver since it's finally warm enough. My parents also just took delivery of a 2015 BMW M235i xDrive Coupe for me today which will be my "official" replacement for the Legacy and serve as my daily in the winter time and on bad weather days in the summer. Purchased it out of state since the closest comparable car local to me was about $5000 more expensive. Even the options at dealers within ~250 miles weren't as enticing in terms of value.

I'll keep my 15' Legacy 3.6r because I want to do some crazy body mods to it in a couple year so my next daily will be a Lexus LS500 or a GSF.. Depends on my mood at the time.. I want that V8 Sport Power of the GSF but that Luxury of the New LS500 looks nice..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Given how long my wife and I keep our cars, my next vehicle will probably be a hearse. :)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Just got my 2018 a year ago February so hopefully I’ll avoid the new car itch for at least a few years. The 2020 Legacy Touring has everything I wish my Legacy 3.6 had though, turbo 4, ventilated seats, huge screen, heated steering wheel, etc.

I know it’s a whole different vehicle type but I’m impressed by the Kia Telluride. Seems to be an unbelievable value and I love how it looks.

Also like the VW Arteron and will be keeping on eye on the five seater smaller Atlas (our family hauler is an Atlas). Almost got a Tiguan when I got the Legacy but it’s underpowered.

Our next car will be a replacement for our 2016 WRX, and it'll probably be a high mileage Honda, basically a reliable winter beater (Pilot, manual Accord, etc). Wife entertains putting snow tires on her BRZ but that's just stupid in MN. Yet I might just let her make her own mistakes.

Ideally, the car that will replace our 2017 Legacy will be a Kia Stinger GT2. Realistically it might a turbo CX-5 or maybe a Buick Regal TourX, depends on how much money we have saved when the Legacy gets close to the end of it's warranty.

But why? I will be replacing mine with a Tacoma or 4Runner, most likely.

Well, my commute has changed and I would like better gas mileage. The Tacoma is fantastic, no doubt. Between the Legacy and the Tacoma, their not even comparable. The Tacoma is fantastic for a midsize truck, I don't use it as a truck all that often but the convenience is nice. It doesn't have power seats, (now an option for 2020 MY), no dual zone or auto climate which is optional, but the overall comfort is nice and I have no complaints. 2 years free maintenance and other than taking it in every 5,000 miles for that I haven't had to go to the dealer for anything. Still solid as I bought, now its 2 years old with 23,000 miles currently. I really do love it, but being able to save $700 in gas annually with my new commute I am struggling to justify keeping it.

Well, my commute has changed and I would like better gas mileage. The Tacoma is fantastic, no doubt. Between the Legacy and the Tacoma, their not even comparable. The Tacoma is fantastic for a midsize truck, I don't use it as a truck all that often but the convenience is nice. It doesn't have power seats, (now an option for 2020 MY), no dual zone or auto climate which is optional, but the overall comfort is nice and I have no complaints. 2 years free maintenance and other than taking it in every 5,000 miles for that I haven't had to go to the dealer for anything. Still solid as I bought, now its 2 years old with 23,000 miles currently. I really do love it, but being able to save $700 in gas annually with my new commute I am struggling to justify keeping it.

I want a Thundra V8 :) My commute went the other direction. I now only put on about 10 miles a day instead of the 65 before. But I've spent money on the extended warranty and on a full winter set just this past winter; which I won't really get value out of if I sold now. Will likely keep for a couple more years and then change, if commute stays short.

I want a Thundra V8 :) My commute went the other direction. I now only put on about 10 miles a day instead of the 65 before. But I've spent money on the extended warranty and on a full winter set just this past winter; which I won't really get value out of if I sold now. Will likely keep for a couple more years and then change, if commute stays short.

Tundras are great! They are supposed to be redesigned for the 2021 MY so you might be in luck for a new one.

2020 Outback XT is in the running. I'm not sure about that CVT, but 260hp on 87 octane sounds decent to me.

And honestly, the Touring trim is NICE on the inside. Pretty comparable to a lot of 'luxury' cars out there.