LegacyGT.com

The STI bbs thread

lawl

What's funny is I actually paid less then $600 for my BBS wheels. I paid $550 locally. ;)

good price kinda like what I got mine for. I paid $760 with new snows and I sold the snows for $280 iirc but then I had to have the wheels powder coated (caked on brake dust) so that cost just over $300 along with new tires. I think I paid about $1,500 when all was said and done. Nice thing was the powder coating guy fixed all of the minor rash and made the wheels like new. No rash whatsoever on the wheels now.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I had to restore mine ( just the paint ) as the first owner powder coated them black ( yuck ) then the wheels had brake dust and the dummy just keep painting over the dirt/ brake debris. No rash! Few hours sanding/ grinding and voila!

They still need a proper blasting, but I'm not too worried about it. I then threw on some primmer and a pewter spray paint. Its temporary for now. :p

Honestly its not terrible, but I'm not a fan of these particular wheels in black. That's all. IMHO Plus the original owner had them done terribly and it really rubbed me the wrong way. Edited by Brprs

• 4 weeks later...

Mine, http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/dso0000/12396994625/sizes/m/

Can't wait to get some tires and run them in the spring. Sat in Garage for 10 years basically brand new. Going to go with 225's not sure what summer tire is the best for the money yet.

Decided to go with Michelin A/S 3 no summers :lol:

Edited by JJr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...