LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

Heads up, Rockauto has the front KYB's for $29.75 closeout. This is for the 2010-2012 version. If you are going to cut them apart anyway it will not matter.

KYB is now doing $50 rebate on 2 struts + 2 shocks. The price on the close out struts have gone up to $42/$45, but it is still a good deal if someone was replacing all 4.

Looks like it's $25 if you just get the bare shocks, $50 if you get a pair of complete bolt-in strut assemblies and a pair of bare shocks, or $75 if you get 4 bolt-in strut assemblies. Pretty sure option 3 doesn't exist for us (no bolt-in rear assemblies), but option 2 would be nice for someone looking to freshen things up and upgrade from '10-'12 to '13-'14 suspension.

I've been thinking about replacing the shocks on the Baja, since I'm not sure how many of the nearly 200k miles these have been around for, looking like I'd be at around $225 after 5% discount code and rebate. Could be better, but that's not too bad.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ran across this on Instagram today. I DM’d him to see what shipping would be to KC. I’m guessing $500-$700 total. Which is way more than I can spend on something like this. Tint, exhaust, and a CarPlay head unit come first. But, this may be exactly what some are looking for.

d0ccf1a4b447e94d31b1e435c37672c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran across this on Instagram today. I DM’d him to see what shipping would be to KC. I’m guessing $500-$700 total. Which is way more than I can spend on something like this. Tint, exhaust, and a CarPlay head unit come first. But, this may be exactly what some are looking for.

Any more pics on fitment? I'd be interested, but would rather pay $180 for good fitment vs $140 for maybe fitment

I asked Auto Art on IG (RikGT here) and he said to be weary of it. He buys a lot of 5th gen parts from Russia. I completely understand. Just thought it was cool. Oh well. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post on these forums, apologies for any headaches. A few US owners and myself teamed up with him to design a custom rear diffuser for the BM legacy. He's been working on it for some time and only finished designing it yesterday. The design is based off a diffuser he produces for the Gen 4 Legacy. Although it's already listed it for sale, with current restrictions he can only ship to Turkey, Korea, Thailand and European countries at the moment.

Most the group involved have already paid the introductory price ($140US, first 10 orders), and we're just waiting for the borders to re-open so he can send it out to us. In terms of quality, can't comment because no one has received theirs yet but I purchased a front lip off him and fitment was pretty spot on. I can get back to you guys once it's in my hands, but I'm sure one of the US owners will do so before me. It is unclear when the restrictions will be lifted for Australia so he can ship my one out, but apparently the US ones will be lifted soon (week or two I think).

I have attached some pre-production photos that he's sent us.

106356670-2558313974416272-552037972680392250-n.jpg

106210203-1445985905588619-6534365000964041477-n.jpg

106016803-631461424247118-2617497112562910868-n.jpg

Edited by nayh

Just to add to the shipping situation....I ordered something from Russia back on May 5th. It was held in the Russian warehouse for 10 days before being released. Canada Post is still waiting for it to arrive....

If waiting is not your thing, I would be very hesitant on ordering anything outside of North America. I've ordered and received a number of items from Rockauto and other sources without issue.

I would stay away from anything that requires crossing an ocean until this covid situation calms down.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

51535d0142b59450456d6c7d79631d8e.jpg

Edited by kingsebastian

• 2 years later...

reviving an old thread!

If anyone is looking to upgrade their lowbeams to LEDs, VLEDS has the H7 Micro Extreme on clearance for $100 (they changed the colors of the housing for their new lineup, so these are the ones with the black housing with a red ring on them) - I've had these for 3 years and they are pretty awesome!  (these are the 5K color)

https://www.vleds.com/closeout/micro-extreme-h7-closeout.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, DrD123 said:

reviving an old thread!

If anyone is looking to upgrade their lowbeams to LEDs, VLEDS has the H7 Micro Extreme on clearance for $100 (they changed the colors of the housing for their new lineup, so these are the ones with the black housing with a red ring on them) - I've had these for 3 years and they are pretty awesome!  (these are the 5K color)

https://www.vleds.com/closeout/micro-extreme-h7-closeout.html

Did you need any of the accessories? I've been getting sick of constantly changing blown low beams... Half off price is tempting. 

On 3/14/2023 at 5:34 PM, bigstrusk said:

Did you need any of the accessories? I've been getting sick of constantly changing blown low beams... Half off price is tempting. 

Nope - they are totally plug and play.  The driver is small and part of the cable - everything tucks right inside the headlight housing (highly recommend removing your headlights to install them)

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Good deal at Harbor Freight - they have their 25% off coupon for the labor day weekend - one of the tools that caught my attention recently was the Icon locking flex head and ratchet bit set - it's a 35 piece set and is part number RXFT 35.  This was recently reviewed by MrSubaru1387 on youtube - this is actually sold under the Facom nameplate for $135, as well as a Matco version apparently (though I couldn't find that) - anyway, it's 40 at HF, so $30 with the coupon - I picked one up earlier today - really nice kit (particularly from HF!)

• Like 1