LegacyGT.com

Will this grille fit 2018 legacy?

I clear bra my whole front end, I am not sure if this mod is possible without destroying the clear bra.

No it will not that is only fit for 2015-17

This is for 2018

https://www.smyperformance.com/jdm-subaru-sports-grill-2018-legacy-outback-j1017al310.html

I really don’t think it’ll affect your clear bra unless you damaged it yourself installing it,it’s very easy replacing that grill

No it will not that is only fit for 2015-17

This is for 2018

https://www.smyperformance.com/jdm-subaru-sports-grill-2018-legacy-outback-j1017al310.html

I really don’t think it’ll affect your clear bra unless you damaged it yourself installing it,it’s very easy replacing that grill

I see, my concern is when the bumper is removed isn’t going to affect the clear bra? I gotta look into it and get a shop to do it.

Thanks Pilot- I have never seen another in Colorado so far and neither has the dealer. I kinda like that. Also adds a totally different look I think. I have wanted to maybe tweak the logo too but have not gotten to it. Maybe black or I believe there is a Colorado flag overlay...

Thanks Pilot- I have never seen another in Colorado so far and neither has the dealer. I kinda like that. Also adds a totally different look I think. I have wanted to maybe tweak the logo too but have not gotten to it. Maybe black or I believe there is a Colorado flag overlay...

It looks great, and I agree that it gives the car a completely different look. When I originally went to the dealer to check out Subarus, I saw a car with a JDM grille on the showroom floor and I had to ask what model it was. I actually bought that exact car on the spot.

I've never been one for modding my cars, but that JDM grill is pretty sweet! The price of it though, not so much...

Looks really nice and I want one, but I personally can't justify the cost. At least until my car is paid off.

Yeah, $405 is kinda tough... I asked SMY(?) if they were interested in doin' a 'Group Buy' for a discount... Haven't heard back yet...

They're out of stock presently...

Did they mention what the discount would be?
Nope...

I posted their complete reply... I don't know anymore than that...

I guess I could ask what 3 or 4 would cost, for any meaningful discount... If shipped to one address, the Buyers would have to spring for Shipping costs, so it might just be a waste of time...

I still can't find an 18 OEM Subaru 'Sport' grille price...

Archived