LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

No it will not,you will have to do some cutting and adding to make it fit,if u wanna give it a try just get one them cheap ones on eBay and try it.

Edited by PATS4LIFE

No it will not,you will have to do some cutting and adding to make it fit,if u wanna give it a try just get one them cheap ones on eBay and try it.

Damn, I was hoping a direct fit :/

I saw it on a jdm Subaru Legacy and thought it would be a direct fit.

Damn, I was hoping a direct fit :/

I saw it on a jdm Subaru Legacy and thought it would be a direct fit.

Yeah I wish it was direct also or I would’ve bought it in a heartbeat..

I believe they have one for 2018 at Japan parts site.

Yeah I wish it was direct also or I would’ve bought it in a heartbeat..

I believe they have one for 2018 at Japan parts site.

It’s like a 2 piece the Japan parts lip, and it’s two sides, it doesn’t really do anything in the front, just the sides.

Well today, i swapped my stock fog housings for some Morimoto XB LED, oval housings with Yellow PPF film. I also painted my fog lamp covers gloss black to match my glossy black Gramlight 57CRs.
BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Just finished wrapping the hood,upper half of trunk,and bottom part of the rear bumper with Avery gloss pearl white vinyl ,but I might plasti dip the bottom rear bumper soon

I'm looking at your rear bumper like why does it look different. Then I realized u made the square exhaust cut outs. Looks nice. Have you thought about using some kind of edging or something to make it look more finished?

Also I keep reading on the passenger side only one exhaust hanger has to be welded on on the 2.5. When I looked under my car it seems like both hangers have to be welded on? What am I missing?

I'm looking at your rear bumper like why does it look different. Then I realized u made the square exhaust cut outs. Looks nice. Have you thought about using some kind of edging or something to make it look more finished?

Also I keep reading on the passenger side only one exhaust hanger has to be welded on on the 2.5. When I looked under my car it seems like both hangers have to be welded on? What am I missing?

Thanks,yes I will be adding something on the edges to make more cleaner,just don’t know what to use yes,but I think I will just use plasti dip so it’ll cover the imperfection of the edges.

And yes you will have to have both hangers welded on the passenger side.

Edited by PATS4LIFE

Just finished wrapping the hood,upper half of trunk,and bottom part of the rear bumper with Avery gloss pearl white vinyl ,but I might plasti dip the bottom rear bumper soon
How did you Square Off the Exhaust outlets on the Bumper?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks,yes I will be adding something on the edges to make more cleaner,just don’t know what to use yes,but I think I will just use plasti dip so it’ll cover the imperfection of the edges.

And yes you will have to have both hangers welded on the passenger side.

What about using the door edge trim they sell at the auto parts store? It has a u channel shape and very flexible. It should work! It's cheap too..like $3 for two pieces.

What about using the door edge trim they sell at the auto parts store? It has a u channel shape and very flexible. It should work! It's cheap too..like $3 for two pieces.

Or the trim they sell now for the lip on rims and you can get them in different colors.

How did you Square Off the Exhaust outlets on the Bumper?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/

I first used a painters blue tape and transfered in on a 28g steel plate,then use a 3mm tape to attach it,i will use plasti dip so it’ll make it look a little better.

IMG_4339.thumb.JPG.d97612bfbc8bb6a14669d30aa4824b0d.JPG

Yes I actually check at my local auto store but none in stock:/

Installed fully adjustable koni yellows and eibach springs. Also installed well visors. I now own the first 6th gen legacy with a full koni set up [emoji41]. Check the koni thread for pics.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Washed the car for the first time this spring (finally a nice day). Clay barred the car for the first time - the car is almost 2 years old now. I was surprised how little contamination there was on the paint for not having a garage. Then I applied a cheap $5 ebay/amazon ceramic coating and so far it looks good. I was a bit nervous since the set came with no instruction or anything, but I figured the worst that can happen is that it eventually all crumbles off of the clear coat and the car is back where I started. The surface feels and looks great with it, and I'll see if it actually does anything for water shedding/easier cleaning once it rains later this week. If it looks good I'll probably get a few more 30mL bottles of it for how cheap it is, and it was honestly easier to apply and work with than a wax.

1069101586_Legacy2017.PNG.81aed4d0c6715ffd4d38e6c3a6e45e40.PNG

Edited by crudzinskas
added photo

Installed 20mm roll bar on my '15 Legacy 2.5i. Took me less than an hour, including cleanup. I haven't driven it since installation, but I'll report back any noticeable differences.

I douched all fasteners with Deep Creep not too long ago, while bleeding the brakes and switching over to my all-season wheels/tires. Everything came apart very easily. It probably helped that this car spend up until last year down in North Carolina. I've put more rust on the frame this past winter than it had in it's previous three years of life! Gotta love New England snow (salt) storms.

I've been making a habit of spraying bits with Fluid Film every time they're accessible, to stave off excessive corrosion. This is my first time using Fluid Film, but it seems to work well. After cleaning up the excess, I use the rag to wipe down my tools. We'll see how that goes, too.

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Gosh, I might jump on these:

https://www.subaru.jp/legacy/b4/design/exterior.html

The front bumper skirts, $540 but it comes painted. Pricey, but I think it would look awesome.

Also the chrome satin plated fog lamp cover (jdm) looks sweet, but I think I might go with the vinyl wrap route for that part.

Edited by IcEWoLF

Gosh, I might jump on these:

https://www.subaru.jp/legacy/b4/design/exterior.html

The front bumper skirts, $540 but it comes painted. Pricey, but I think it would look awesome.

Also the chrome satin plated fog lamp cover (jdm) looks sweet, but I think I might go with the vinyl wrap route for that part.

That's just a generic link to the car. Referring to this?

ex_12l.jpg