LegacyGT.com

Where to find used OEM wheels?

Hi guys,

I have a 2007 LGT Wagon. I was debating buying Two used wheels (I have one that is slightly bent and one with curb rash) but the ones I find on eBay are remanufactured and full of welds etc...

Does anyone think buying from a wrecking yard is safe? I don’t want bent or damaged wheels.

What would you do?

A full set of wheels and tires is out of the question unless I score a deal.

Hi! I have 4 oem 2007 sedan rims (5 spoke I think?) off my legacy gt. They have Vogue V tires on them... maybe 15-20k? I'd get rid of them for 250ish bucks if youre into that kind of thing. They arent bent, they hold air and i just got some wrx wheels so i took them off. Still have tpms too. I see youre in oregon but DM if you want some pics

There are a number of places that will fix bent and curb rash wheels. I have also had a couple of junkyard wheels refinished my a body shop.

JmP's sticky has a link to a place that sells refinished wheels, it popped up there a couple months back.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I've had pretty good luck buying reman wheels. I've used wheelsanscaps.com a few times. I think I've replaced 3 of my 4 by now. It can be hit and miss, as one has some clearcoat flaws after a few years of light use, but overall I'm pretty happy.

You'd probably have about the same success rate as trying to buy used.

Make sure to buy only from those that offer a warranty.

Archived