LegacyGT.com

16G vendors

I'm planning my upgrade to a 16G, and I've been planning to buy a BNR. I'm not sure how I got pointed to BNR in the first place, but it's only now occurred to me that they're not the only option. What manufacturer(s) do people recommend? BNR, Blouch? Other?

Gotta put a vote in for JmP here on the forum, I'm extremely happy with the 16G he built for my track car. Mine was built with a billet wheel on an Iconel spindle, he can suggest mods and upgrades for you depending on your goals / budget. He performs some internal mods to the oiling, to ensure trouble free use, and nope these tweaks are proprietary knowledge so don't bother asking he won't tell me either :). Communication with him was easy and my dyno specs speak for itself. See my thread here.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/upgraded-evo16g-dyno-specs-included-270179.html?t=270179

IMG_4404.thumb.jpg.1490fceac0b2ed1346b762b08ed1fb95.jpg

It depends on if you are going to get supporting fueling mods. If you aren't, the VF52 is a great bet. If you are getting fuel mods I'd probably go custom built.

That being said I've got a BNR EVOIII 16G and its okay. My tuner wasn't really impressed with it during the tune. I made 310whp 320wtq @ 19lbs on a mustang dyno.

Archived