LegacyGT.com

AZ: Koni inserts + RCE Blacks fully assembled - $400

Is this a full set (front and rear) for the blacks, or just the front?

Full set, front and backs. These were built by GTEASER. Not sure if you ever saw a lowered black '12 GT around town, if so that was this setup.

Load the pics into paint and reduce by 30% that usually works for me.

The picture is under the pixel count and the size limit, it just errors and states "failed to upload picture"

The pics are hosted on Imgur, but I do not want to violate rules.

Full set, front and backs. These were built by GTEASER. Not sure if you ever saw a lowered black '12 GT around town, if so that was this setup.

The picture is under the pixel count and the size limit, it just errors and states "failed to upload picture"

The pics are hosted on Imgur, but I do not want to violate rules.

The published pixel count and size limits are quite incorrect.

As a general rule I run approx 2000 pixels on the long side, usually that's around 50% reduction in size for most smart phones.

I've seen very few 5th gen GTs around town - nothing recently. I remember what I thought was a dark blue one on the base a while back, and a silver 10 or 11 that would be at the Coronado mall by Barnes and Noble (saw it there a few times)

I've seen very few 5th gen GTs around town - nothing recently. I remember what I thought was a dark blue one on the base a while back, and a silver 10 or 11 that would be at the Coronado mall by Barnes and Noble (saw it there a few times)

I worked on the base from 2015-2016, so that may have been me.

I worked on the base from 2015-2016, so that may have been me.

Certainly could have been! Haven't seen any for quite some time, but traffic is a tad light at the moment.

Anyway - good luck with the sale - struts+springs+mounts for $400 is a screaming deal!