Coolant change

Powersteering pump

Engine cover

Air filter

Cabin filter

All 4 headlight bulbs

PCV Valve

All recalls are done

Needs nothing but a new owner. Body is not in pristine shape as shown. H6 drives nice and sounds amazing!

$4500 OBO.

1432906221_MVIMG_20190419_1600552.thumb.jpg.5d4d1c795cc12a884e348506a667e9d0.jpg

Edited by Thor294
pix

Please take a moment to read the FS rules at the top of this sub-forum. You'll need to load ready-for-sale photos to the site's server in order to sell items on the site. We DO NOT allow Marketplace pictures to be linked from other websites (tapatalk, photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc..).

Edit your OP, click Go Advanced, click the paperclip icon, browse to your pictures, choose you photo, click Ok, then click Upload. You can also load up to 10 photos of your items before you click Upload. Thread has 24 hours from initial posting to get everything loaded. Do not use the Load Image Process

Picture load walk-through is linked in the rules and found on the Home Page.

If you are getting the "security token" error when uploading, downsize your pics by %50 and try again.

Please take a moment to read the FS rules at the top of this sub-forum. You'll need to load ready-for-sale photos to the site's server in order to sell items on the site. We DO NOT allow Marketplace pictures to be linked from other websites (tapatalk, photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc..).

Edit your OP, click Go Advanced, click the paperclip icon, browse to your pictures, choose you photo, click Ok, then click Upload. You can also load up to 10 photos of your items before you click Upload. Thread has 24 hours from initial posting to get everything loaded. Do not use the Load Image Process

Picture load walk-through is linked in the rules and found on the Home Page.

If you are getting the "security token" error when uploading, downsize your pics by %50 and try again.

My bad was getting the token error. When I get home I'll do it for sure