LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

Continuing our server optimization and thread archiving

Previous thread: 5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread V2 is in the 2010-2014 Archive

Edited by SBT
Posted location
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Since the stickies are locked, would one of the mods please add this info to the "Parts from other Models/Years" thread?

Mr Gasket 738G Water Outlet Gasket

used as the gasket between the turbo compressor outlet and an aftermarket charge pipe

Since the stickies are locked, would one of the mods please add this info to the "Parts from other Models/Years" thread?

Mr Gasket 738G Water Outlet Gasket

used as the gasket between the turbo compressor outlet and an aftermarket charge pipe

done! I also need to go through that specific thread and clean up the banter

I'm pretty sure one of my mirrors decided to stop defrosting today. Good thing tomorrow it's supposed to freeze, lol. Guess I'll be looking for a folding set or a set with turn signals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It will also be interesting to see if they can keep boost in check in the cold weather.

...so tune didn't happen, once on the dyno my car boosted to 25psi. IAG thinks that the issue is that the wastegate isn't opening b/c of some sort of interference. They're going to pull everything back off and take a look. Until then it's a base map until the next dyno session.