LegacyGT.com

PHX Metro, AZ: I totaled my '07 Spec B: This is what's for sale:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the car back next week and it may take a bit for me to get the salvage title for it. I can't do much until this weekend since I'm at SEMA all week. I have a few people interested in the whole car, I will come up with a number that I'm comfortable with, but I will entertain all offers. Those of you who have PM'd me thus far on it, I will get back to you as soon as I get back on Saturday. Lots of PMs to go through on my phone while in Vegas... ha ha

Let know if part out the car. I'd be nterested in the transmission. I live in AZ so would be good to finally have something near by. I'll keep my eye on the thread :)

I have a 2008 subaru spec B for part out in IL if you want a full swap lol

I get the car back next week and it may take a bit for me to get the salvage title for it. I can't do much until this weekend since I'm at SEMA all week. I have a few people interested in the whole car, I will come up with a number that I'm comfortable with, but I will entertain all offers. Those of you who have PM'd me thus far on it, I will get back to you as soon as I get back on Saturday. Lots of PMs to go through on my phone while in Vegas... ha ha

Did you end up buying it back? I just saw your car on the auction site lol, ill deff be interested in it all. Title status doesnt matter to me

Sorry for the late update guys, I've been extremely busy with work(s) after SEMA! I am going to offer up the whole car for sale as a whole for a small period of time, since I don't have time to pull it apart for a few weeks. If no once grabs it in that time frame, I will start the part out process. I'm going to update the thread this weekend with the car listed after I get a chance to vacuum out the glass and clean up the mess a bit so people know what's good and what's not. I'll also post up an asking price for the whole car this weekend after I can assess everything. I also need to make a spot in the garage for the partout, so I have a lot of work to do there before I can start pulling stuff off of it. Also, anything related to keeping the car rolling (suspension mainly) I will only sell if I get something to replace it with. I do not want to deal with a non-rolling shell. I can pull brakes, no problem. Replacement parts can be in bad shape as long as they hold together as well, LOL. So keep an eye on the thread for updates!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...