LegacyGT.com

Prodrive Legacy exhaust request.

Leonardo

Okay, I'm officialy starting a campaign so Simon @ Prodrive listens to the Legacy community and makes the Oval Tip mufflers for the Legacy.

The Prodrive muffler has the perfect dimensions to be used in the Legacy. Just moving the hangers down, and redesigning the intermediate pipe is needed. The oval tip would make it a great look on our cars.

The sound, well, if it has the same as the STi I had, would make it the cherry on top.

So, how many would buy???

1-Leonardo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they make both wagon and sedan models as I like the tucked under the bumper look.

GReddy has two exhausts but are for the wagon so these would be great is a sedan application were made.

Hey Leonardo,

are parts for the legacy easy to get in PR? ie the grille you have?? just wondering, i'll be back and forth to PR alot in the near future!

Dealer here usually has some bits in stock. Next time you come over, throw me a PM and I'll send ya my phone numbers. Maybee we can do a meet or something.

• 5 months later...

I like the oval tip single exhaust, staggerd tip distances. If you can understand that! haha!

It would depend on the price. If the exhaust is as expensive as their wheels.... then I shall look elsewhere!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

• 1 month later...

If you are looking to get Prodrive exhaust stuff, check your dealership. I know mine in Northern California (Maita Subaru) just became a local dealer of their stuff. They also will cover it in my warrenty if I buy it from them...

However, I don't like the design, or the sound...WAY too quiet IMHO

If you only have the axleback it is quiet but with a catless UP and DP it gets loud plus I have a wagon that's also another reason why it drones on me.

Does the tone get deeper or just louder with the UP and DP?

Archived