LegacyGT.com

Madrig ,the north BP5 .

madrig

Wow you've been busy! Been away for awhile now and wow I've missed a ton! Looking like I will be back home in mid March for a little while. Might have to look through all the parts you've made and make a list! I'll shoot you an email sometime over the next few days. Keep up the good work!

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Wow you've been busy! Been away for awhile now and wow I've missed a ton! Looking like I will be back home in mid March for a little while. Might have to look through all the parts you've made and make a list! I'll shoot you an email sometime over the next few days. Keep up the good work!

glad to see you back on the forum .

if only a few menbers will ask this will happen so.

only want cf trim for the edm post facelift dash and doors. for the true s402 look. with that madrig, can you do the back side clips in the mold vs just a shell? i can ship the trim to you.

249991272_trimconsul.png.ab7b785b652dd94b9b2e7be7bd6a1c01.png

only want cf trim for the edm post facelift dash and doors. for the true s402 look. with that madrig, can you do the back side clips in the mold vs just a shell? i can ship the trim to you.

the problem is the clip ! can somebody, doing 3d printing, send it to me please , that will ease the process .

Omg walk through on the alternator and ps pump? Like did you disassemble them? They look incredible!!

I'm surprised you painted the mount for the engine cover instead of just putting one of your own carbon plates on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg walk through on the alternator and ps pump? Like did you disassemble them? They look incredible!!

I'm surprised you painted the mount for the engine cover instead of just putting one of your own carbon plates on there.

carbon is for later

yes disassembled , sandblasted , primed and painted !

its not so much work and result is great !

Got impatient and zoomed in real far too figure out they are newer Mustang led fogs. Apparently they are nearly a drop in on the 5th Gen legacy.

yes same as gen 5 ! i wanted better fog , this is LED .

• 3 weeks later...
to confirm where the rust come from in the rear quarter . no sign exterior but it started from inside . just humidity between two panels spot welded .

time to clean !

[ATTACH]282745[/ATTACH]

I saw this (missing outside sheet metal on wagon rear, and wanted to do the same on the wrecked sedan. Except tubbing the rear before welding back together :)