LegacyGT.com

Factory Service Manual (Paid & Legit)

It seems that I am on the front end of 2015 DIY work and there is little out there in terms of help. So...I took the plunge and got a 36 hour subscription on Subaru Technical Information for the service manual. What I did is legit and I paid the $35 for the 72 hour access. That said, I found a script to download the whole thing in pdf form and it shows you how to create a table of contents for it as well. I take ZERO credit for any of it as I researched around and found the best, easiest, simplest way to download it on NASIOC. Due to the 50 downloads per hour, it takes some time. This script can be run in the Chrome browser.

THIS is the thread from over there.

Hope this is useful for anyone who gets caught in a bind like I was.

FYI - it also gives you access to all TSB, installation guides for accessories, training documents, etc.

Read the instructions and wants a login to access.

Not sure what you're asking, but yes, you need to create an account and pay with a credit card to get 72 hour access. That is how you would "log in".

• 8 months later...

Everything you need is here: https://github.com/Idako/Manual_Downloader (not my code, link from original nasioc thread)

Legit access is required, this script just automates the downloading process.

The html file in the repo has all of the instructions needed.

It isn't the most elegant thing, but it still worked as of April 2016.

logged in but don't see any PDF in online ref ..its empty. what i am doing wrong.

Once you have a paid subscription go to the Online Reference, select a car, then you can do your thang

This is the msg i get as soon as download one file...Warning: No access to documents

Please login to your account, or purchase a subscription in order to view the documents and information on this site.

Archived