LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Denver LegacyGT.com meet Tuesday 5/24 @ 7pm

Location: The Olive Garden Northfield (8314 Northfield Boulevard Denver, CO 80238)

I spoke with the manager 'Dan' this afternoon. I explained to him there would probably be around 10 cars, and we would park a little further out as not to trouble their other customers. Dan was super cool about it, told me about his uncles 63' Vette and I proceeded to tell him some of us would stay to eat at the Olive Garden. No one, however, is obligated to stay for food.

AKLGT - how about bringing me down one of those stickers. I can pony up some dough on site, or send it via paypal.

Sounds good. I got a few extra sets and will bring some down for anyone else. :)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver LegacyGT.com meet Tuesday 5/24 @ 7pm

Location: The Olive Garden Northfield (8314 Northfield Boulevard Denver, CO 80238)

I spoke with the manager 'Dan' this afternoon. I explained to him there would probably be around 10 cars, and we would park a little further out as not to trouble their other customers. Dan was super cool about it, told me about his uncles 63' Vette and I proceeded to tell him some of us would stay to eat at the Olive Garden. No one, however, is obligated to stay for food.

AKLGT - how about bringing me down one of those stickers. I can pony up some dough on site, or send it via paypal.

Excellent! Maybe Dan will be there so I can tell him about my '66 Vette. ;) Everything sounds good though. This meet (besides my car not being ready...) seems like it will go off without a hitch.

Sounds good. I got a few extra sets and will bring some down for anyone else. :)

Yeah! I want some stickies as well! Not sure which ones you have, but I would recommend bringing at least one of every sticker. I like variety. :)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Rockies?! Pfft. :) That's cool. I bring my camera and get some pictures.

@AKLGT

Great! The Pink is definitely going to be a hit. Well, with me at least...

Oh yeah. I spoke to Trenz and there's no way in hell my car is going to be ready by Tuesday. Just had to order some custom oversized head gaskets due to lack of valve clearance. :( So, FINSE WILL BE MY RIDIE-POO? ;)

Here's a simple list of what's been done thus far. Should be coming to and end soon though:

1997 Subaru LegaSTi Assault Wagon

-----------------------------------------------

New EJ257 short block

New set of ARP head studs

Cometic oversized head gaskets (To keep my valves from slapping my piston domes :( )

New engine gasket set

New timing belt kit

New timing belt tensioner

New water pump

New valve stem seals

New oil pump

New turbo oil feed line

New thermostat

264 weld and grind (Torque grind) on all 4 cams

New Supertech valve springs and retainers

New shims

R&I cylinder block

New valve stem seals

Resurfaced heads

Edited by eekay
Forgot to mention...

I might be a little late as well.. Shooting for 8ish as a few people are on vacation. Hopefully earlier as I'm gonna be over 10 hours next week.. I might have the brother come too, he has a pretty sweet looking OBS Edited by cbroo

Whenever u guys need to show up is fine. We may be inside OG for food by 8 (so I hope). If u need, pm me for my # and shoot a text upon arrival. :)

You got it buddy. We can work out the details over PM.

Whew! PM on the way...

I washed an waxed the car in preparation for Tuesday night.... drove up into the mountains and now it's a mudcake

ehh... it's supposed to rain anyways.

That's alright! Subbies look good clean or muddy. In fact, the latter is a bit of kick-ass...

Haha. Don't be ashamed of the car's looks. You should see mine right now! It looks like an elephant turd that's so old it has turned white! Although, I too am waiting for my paint job. STILL (Since November of 2009) waiting for insurance to replace my body kit. :(

eh, don't worry about it.

Thank you finse for the ride. I will also be bringing my roommate for the week tomorrow eve just to ensure it's not a complete sausagefest! :lol:

Should bring some business cards for your shop or flyers ....I'll be sure to keep it handy for future work neededd :)

My GF is coming too. We may only hang a lil while cause we have gift cards at Unser racing we may go use. (They expire next week and we don't go south much)

My GF is coming too. We may only hang a lil while cause we have gift cards at Unser racing we may go use. (They expire next week and we don't go south much)

Ah! I still haven't been able to make it there and it's driving me crazy. I've heard it's super groovy...

Ah! I still haven't been able to make it there and it's driving me crazy. I've heard it's super groovy...

I want to go as well, but I think the best deals are at odd times. Good thing I have some PTO coming up :)

cool, so i'll be by for a little too as I'm picking up my son and let him see some cool cars in the process.... We need to get some use out of his recaro car seat!!

I want to go as well, but I think the best deals are at odd times. Good thing I have some PTO coming up :)

I'm in. We can plan an Unser meet! Haha.

Y u no suggest this earlier? And where is this place?

And last time I went indoor karting was with PNWhores. Apparently I slid around corners too much and they made me pull over. :lol: