LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Ah yes, either/or will be fine for me. 7 pm sounds like a great time.

And of course, will need a ride to/from. Hoping to have my actual schedule by tomorrow.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah! yes. I keep asking tide to put some sort of double post protection like most of the other forums I post on. Grrrr! Freaking annoying. :(

Alrighty! Tuesday, Northfield, Olive Garden at 7pm! Done. :) Hopefully, everyone will make it without any issue.

@AKLGT

I'll pick you up and drop you off. I have nothing going on all week so it won't be a problem.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Yipes! I just found out my valves will bend if I don't either put in thicker head gaskets, grind down the pistons or replace the pistons... I sure hope my car is ready by Tuesday night! :(

Yipes! I just found out my valves will bend if I don't either put in thicker head gaskets, grind down the pistons or replace the pistons... I sure hope my car is ready by Tuesday night! :(

You know, this would not have happened if we didn't plan a meet! ;)

You know, this would not have happened if we didn't plan a meet! ;)

Haha. No kidding... The work to get this done shouldn't take too long. I just don't know how long it's going to take to get the parts in. :(

Speaking of work, how did the clutch install go?

Dave

We started Saturday night and finally finished up yesterday afternoon. Overall, things went pretty well with the exception of the shift shaft seal, which had blown. We had to remove the extension case of the transmission in order to pull and replace that seal.. Cost us about 1.5 days & $38 ($8 for the seal, $30 for the fuji bond)

I'm totally stoked on how well the car is responding. My new setup is super grippy and all the new bushings/mounts really make me feel more connected to the car :lol:

Depending on when I get done with work, I -might- be able to show. I'm usually done with work (in Greeley) around 6...ish. I can make it by 730..iiish, If you don't oppose to me arriving fashionably late.

(-a GT is only late on purpose)

(-brick red leather is always fashionable)

(- :lol:)

Depending on when I get done with work, I -might- be able to show. I'm usually done with work (in Greeley) around 6...ish. I can make it by 730..iiish, If you don't oppose to me arriving fashionably late.

(-a GT is only late on purpose)

(-brick red leather is always fashionable)

(- :lol:)

Not a problem at all! Late is the new early! The more the merrier. :)

Haha. No kidding... The work to get this done shouldn't take too long. I just don't know how long it's going to take to get the parts in. :(

Lolz. no doubt, especially since you're supposed to be my ride!

but in case you didn't see, I'm actually staying at the Courtyard Marriott, not the Staybridge. Apparently our training is at the Staybridge and we're booked at the Courtyard. No big deal for me since i can hopefully snag the stay for my Marriott Rewards membership. ;) It still has a pool and fitness area, so I will be all set! Just don't make fun of my food baby because I plan to get completely Olive Garden wasted! :D Probably eat enough food for the rest of the week!

but in case you didn't see, I'm actually staying at the Courtyard Marriott, not the Staybridge. Apparently our training is at the Staybridge and we're booked at the Courtyard. No big deal for me since i can hopefully snag the stay for my Marriott Rewards membership. ;) It still has a pool and fitness area, so I will be all set! Just don't make fun of my food baby because I plan to get completely Olive Garden wasted! :D Probably eat enough food for the rest of the week!

I'll can act as a backup ride to you and eekay, just in case eekay's ride is not ready for the meet.

I know! Terrible! Maybe I'll have the first stroke of good luck in my entire life and it'll be finished by Tuesday though. :)

I'll can act as a backup ride to you and eekay, just in case eekay's ride is not ready for the meet.

Sweet! I actually live fairly close to Northfield (6th and Quebec) so I shouldn't be much of a nuisance. :icon_twis

Denver LegacyGT.com meet Tuesday 5/24 @ 7pm

Location: The Olive Garden Northfield (8314 Northfield Boulevard Denver, CO 80238)

I spoke with the manager 'Dan' this afternoon. I explained to him there would probably be around 10 cars, and we would park a little further out as not to trouble their other customers. Dan was super cool about it, told me about his uncles 63' Vette and I proceeded to tell him some of us would stay to eat at the Olive Garden. No one, however, is obligated to stay for food.

AKLGT - how about bringing me down one of those stickers. I can pony up some dough on site, or send it via paypal.